My throat is dry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayyan;)

Jan 7, 2019
Hello :)I just got my first vipe yesterday its a mini-fit and i got the vct joos 5% ,
soo since yesterday after using it for a while my throght becomes to feel - dry -specially when i woke up these morning i don’t know if ive been using it wrong” press and take a puff like normal cgrat “ and when I inhale the vape it feels like it burns
Note : I used to smoke 1 ~ 2 packs of cigarettes every day and that’s the reason why I turned to vaping :rolleyes::rolleyes:
My question isn’t normal or not any advice about the juce and the device :)
Thank u.

Reactions: KC0YNU

Hawise

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
AB, Canada
My question isn’t normal or not any advice about the juce and the device :)

Thank u 4 replying,Ya well it’s always good to drink water im just wondering if it’s normal and if there is something wrong in my using or the stuff I bought

Your question is perfectly normal, as is your experience. Drinking more water should sort things out. If it doesn't, there are a few things you can try. One is to vape MTL-style (MTL = mouth-to-lung, as opposed to DL or direct lung), if you aren't already. That means instead of inhaling the vapour directly into your lungs, you suck it into your mouth, hold it there a few seconds, and then inhale. You can even skip the inhaling part by just holding the vapour in your mouth and then blowing it out again. You'll still absorb nicotine through the membranes in your mouth.

If water and vaping style don't fix the problem for you, you can start looking into whether you might be sensitive to one of the ingredients in ejuice. Even if you are, there's still a good chance you can carry on vaping. The main ingredients are PG, VG and flavours. If a flavour is a problem, you just need to avoid it. People who react to PG or VG, which make up most of the juice, can usually get along by maximizing whichever component of the two they don't have a problem with.

If the simple solutions don't work, let us know and someone will let you know more about sensitivity and how to figure out which ingredient is causing you problems.

Rayyan;)

Jan 7, 2019
image.jpg
I’ll try to have more water and I already do mtl style I hope it’s that easy because I really loved the idea of this mini device i got thanx alot ur the best .

Reactions: Katya

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I’ll try to have more water and I already do mtl style I hope it’s that easy because I really loved the idea of this mini device i got thanx alot ur the best .

Drinking more water may not be enough, but there are other ways to combat dry mouth. Biotene products are helpful, so is chewing gum to increase saliva production. Some vapers find that (sugarfree) lozenges are helpful.

Good luck!

Reactions: Rayyan;)

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread