My Vape Juice - Country Squire (and Raisin Rum flavor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

luceblueboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Ohio
Vendor: My Vape Juice
Liquid: Country Squire 60/40 PG/VG 6mg
Setup: Dripping on an atomizer with 18350 mod
Description: Made with our Proprietary Ct Med Broad Leaf Natural tobacco Extract this vape is medium in intensity but with a smooth flavor. CT Med Broad Leaf tobacco is used as both a tobacco filler and cigar wrapper. Stronger in flavor than the MY Hero which is also a Broad Leaf Tobacco, it shares the unique quality of bring slightly sweet but not overpowering.
Thoughts:
My Vape juice (MVJ) has released stellar liquid after liquid. Not only that Yimmie has been the first vendor to offer DIY flavorings from extracted tobacco. With her latest offering, Country Squire, in both original and Raisin Rum, it's time to review.

As I've mentioned before you never need to wonder what kind of tobacco is in MVJ. There are no surprises or mystery ingredients. As mentioned this is a medium bodied blend though more on the light side of that than dark. It does not remind me of any specific tobacco that I've smoked though it is obviously tobacco. Not a leafy flavor but still tobacco. The flavor does not offend the palate but more of a friendly flavor. Enjoyable but I don't think I'd reorder it.

The Raisin Rum is a bit different. Take the medium bodied tobacco and add a strong, non-alcoholic, rum flavor with a little bit of raisin. The flavor changes drastically. The tobacco takes a back seat. If you're looking for the fake rum and raisin flavor that saturates the market this is not it. The flavor barely adds any sweetness. Instead we are presented with additional flavoring that is usually found in pipe tobacco. I can imagine getting out my pipe and putting in some raisin rum tobacco mix. Definitely one to keep in my stash.

Final Thoughts:
I appreciate Country Squire for what it is. With the raisin rum we are introduced to more pipe tobacco. There are way too many dessert tobacco eliquids out there already. I personally think dessert tobacco is a easy shortcut. We didn't smoke dessert tobaccos before and now we vape them like they're the norm. If you're looking for a dessert tobacco then you might want to avoid this. If you're looking for a tobacco that reminds you more of the numerous pipe tobaccos then check out Country Squire Raisin and Rum. Because of this I must give two different ratings. For original Country Squire 6/10. For Country Squire with Raisin Rum 8/10.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread