luceblueboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Ohio
Vendor: My Vape Juice
Liquid: Garo Double Habano Cigar Extract
Description: From Cigar.com...." Featuring a unique Habano Connecticut, this blend is medium-bodied with rich, thick smoke. You'll pick up notes of cashews, spice, and a hint of cream on the finish. A true winner any way you slice it."
Setup: Dripping on standard 510 atomizer with 18350 mod
Thoughts:

Quick note: this is the extract sent from MVJ. I mixed it at 25% flavoring 60/40 PG/VG 12mg. MVJ has recently created many new cigar extractions. They now have the most out any eliquid vendor. The difference for them is they are by far the cleanest extracts that are light in color.

Garo is a light tan color with a very mild smell. What sets Garo apart from other cigar extracts is the obvious uniqueness. The typical cigar stereotype is nothing like Garo. It is not like a natural nor maduro cigar. As the description writes Garo is medium-bodied. Unlike many other cigars Garo's flavor is a combination of both tobacco and other flavors. The typical cigar smokiness is very light though just enough to distinguish a cigar. Since this is a Connecticut tobacco cigar that is to be expected as Connecticut tobacco is very mild. The nuttiness of the cashews and the spice push the body from mild to medium. The creaminess, as stated, is also present though not to be confused with a creamy eliquid but the creaminess from a cigar.

Final Thoughts:
There is not much more I can add to the description of Garo Double Habano. The flavor is identical to the description stated. Garo is so unlike any other cigar that it might be hard to label it as a cigar if one did not know beforehand. For the vaper looking for a less smokey cigar with those extra flavorings would gladly reach for Garo. The only downside for me is that this would not be a cigar I would buy. This is only my own preference not a fault of MVJ. Garo is exactly like the description. 9/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread