My Vendor Closed! Now What?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mezzum

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2011
Conroe, Texas
I have been vaping for 5 years. I narrowed down my juice vendors by a lot of trial and error and a lot of money. Hellavapor.com closed down and I need to replace them. They had two great flavors, one was Icy Lemon drop exactly like the candy the other was Berry Berry Cool a heavy berry flavor with a smooth light menthol.

If anyone has suggestions on these flavors I would appreciate it. Also any lemonade or ice tea. I don't look forward searching again.

Lovebug6737

Verified Member
Sep 14, 2014
Delta, CO, USA
After some searching I have found I really like BootlegVapors.net. Great prices and fantastic juice. They have a lot of options available too. It sounds like you like the menthol/ice style juices. Get a bottle of their Ice hit (or add to your juice) and it is amazing. Their Cherry lemonade is probably one of my most favorite juices to date.

Nate5700

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2014
Jenks, OK, USA
You might check out Fuzion Vapor. There's a flavor called Krankberry, it's raspberry with just a touch of cranberry. They sell Koolada and menthol additives, I've found that 5 drops of Koolada to a 15 mL bottle of Krankberry gives you nice berry flavor with a touch of coolness, that might give you something close to the Berry Berry Cool. They also have a flavor called Endless Summer which is pink lemonade, I haven't tried it myself but I have a coworker who loves it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread