My Wood mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone,My names Wes and im a woodworker from Idaho,I wanted to show what ive built for my ecigs.Hope you like them:)
2012-07-14_16-56-47_948.jpg This a Black Walnut ego tube.

2012-07-14_18-29-49_920.jpg This is the tube completed.

2012-07-17_19-53-38_617.jpg This a Tigerwood batt cover for ego.

2012-08-17_13-19-28_531.jpg This is my Black Walnut/Tigerwood 4.8v puck mod.

2012-09-06_17-38-56_763.jpg This is my Mahogany/Flamed Maple 3.7 v box mod.It uses an ego connector so I can use 510 or ego atty/carts on it.....More in the next post.

Last edited:
Thanks for the insight asdaq,The switch I used is a mechanically fastened switch but the walls of both boxs are to thick to allow using the nuts.I will have to look into all the options out there and see what I can find. I have thought about using two part epoxy as it is what i use to fill minor tearout in the furniture I build,but it can get very messy and there is not much room to work in those boxs. The last thing I would want is epoxt all over everything.

juggalotus

Dec 18, 2011
NJ
these are nicely made mand makes me want to go root round in my brothers wood working shop see if he has any purple heart left. We only carry basic woods at the lumber yard i work in(Oak pine poplar)
Thanks for the insight asdaq,The switch I used is a mechanically fastened switch but the walls of both boxs are to thick to allow using the nuts.I will have to look into all the options out there and see what I can find. I have thought about using two part epoxy as it is what i use to fill minor tearout in the furniture I build,but it can get very messy and there is not much room to work in those boxs. The last thing I would want is epoxt all over everything.

Try Jb Weld. what i use for holding my 510 connecter in the box mod and flashlight. takes about 13 hrs to dry then it can be filled or trimmed witha razer blade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread