MyVape 2017 Black Friday & CyberMonday SPECTACULAR- Juice & PVs - PREVIEW - INCREDIBLE PRICING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
WE'RE 1 Minute AWAY!!

Amazon broked up wiff me whem I couldn't pays him fer serbices no more so I dunno wats he be doins
sit-n-pick_zpspwwsfo0n.png

• Winner
Reactions: AG51

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Hey guys - those who won which is all and redhott and wraith you guys won the kit AND the tee - need address and emails to my PMs to get this out to you

Also i am going to keep these prices open through this week. Thanks for the enthusiastic support on this so far!

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Hey guys - those who won which is all and redhott and wraith you guys won the kit AND the tee - need address and emails to my PMs to get this out to you

Also i am going to keep these prices open through this week. Thanks for the enthusiastic support on this so far!
I PM'd you mine Danno
534943_606932599334383_2031740062_n_zpsade622d1.jpg

Reactions: stols001

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa

my email is bettybooop_148@hotmail.com
again ty...just got out of hospital..didnt rem if i sent everything

Last edited:

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

oops, I'm sorry...I guess I got side tracked and forgot. Address sent now.

Thank you bunches :wub:

Reactions: Reddhott

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Ok gotta see if you boys and girls are awake.

Announced only here (not in a newsletter or on the site) and good through Monday midnight...

Lets take this to 25% off in that Clearance category instead of 10%.

use:
clear25

after which she shall return to clear10

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread