MyVapeJuice's Caption that Picture Contest - Come play and have some fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stosh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Nevada

0115pic.jpg

Mom was right, Halloween treats are tastier when eaten before New Years.....

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
0115pic.jpg

OK. "Insert of extension A into slot B. Twist fasteners (C) down tightest. This will insures the best resulted. If part D becomes entangles please must refer to website for farther direction. In all event, do NOT tighten down extrusively as this may cause battery to bang. Not responsible in event occurs."

That's it! Not buying through fasttech again!

Yeah_its_me

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2011
Congratulations Maxedout you are the winner with post #43!

View attachment 325879

CONGRATULATIONS Maxedout.....Congrats you have won your choice of a 37ml bottle of Vape Juice or a 17ml bottle of DIY Flavor Extract from our website.

Simply go to my website......sign into your account.....put what you want in your cart (tweak it if you want to) and send me a pm or email letting me know you have made your decision. I will take it from there.

Congratulations again and thanks for all the laughs my friends.....

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Congratulations Maxedout you are the winner with post #43!

View attachment 325879

CONGRATULATIONS Maxedout.....Congrats you have won your choice of a 37ml bottle of Vape Juice or a 17ml bottle of DIY Flavor Extract from our website.

Simply go to my website......sign into your account.....put what you want in your cart (tweak it if you want to) and send me a pm or email letting me know you have made your decision. I will take it from there.

Congratulations again and thanks for all the laughs my friends.....
YAY MAXI !! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
banana1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread