Myvaporstore cinna-bun review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rothman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2010
Aviano, Italy
I don't ever do liquid reviews....EVER. The main reason being is that I really only vape one liquid so I don't even really bother trying others. I recently placed an order for some CE3 cartos (crazy awesome btw) at myvaporstore and decided to try some of their liquid on a whim. I am a DIY liquid guy and very particular about my liquids. There have only been about 3 liquids that I consider worth vaping. I usually can't stand to vape sweet liquids but this is a glaring exception to that rule.

When I opened the package it smelled like fresh baked cinnamon rolls. Absolutely 100% dead on in the smell category. If I hadn't known any better I would have thought there were cinnamon rolls in the box. Amazing! I knew right away that if it tasted like it smelled that it would be epic.

I popped a few drops in a fresh atty and took a nice deep drag. My mind has been blown! I have tried plenty of liquids that claim to taste like something but leave you less than agreeing with their flavor designers. This liquid tastes exactly like it smells, which is perfect cinamon roll flavor. The cinamon is not like the synthetic tasting atomic fireball cinnamon that most companies use rather, it is like a very smooth fresh ground cinnamon and sugar taste. The pastry/cake overtone is incredible. There is no way to describe it other than saying that is exactly like a perfect pastry/cake flavor. Really, I feel like I should be chewing every time I take a drag.

The vapor is thick and very satisfying due to the 50% VG mix. The throat hit is solid but not overbearing, just where I like it (I got it in 6% nic, my usual DIY is only 4%). I do wish that it was a lighter liquid as the darker ones gunk up attys pretty quick but in this case, it's worth it.

I highly reccommend this liquid. I know I'll be buying more and that's extremely unusual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread