Not open for further replies.

ISBN

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Happy Dale Sanatorium
congrats.gif

Well done, nordoe!!

Thanks for the Contest, and I'm happy that you found a great name for your tanks!! :thumb:

What she said...

YoureFired

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
The Berserkshires, MA
Just got my Pyrex Triple V Tank in and put some pineapple shake juice in it. Very nice and unique from the rest of my tanks.

Finally, something that I can put acidic juices in..

yourefired-albums-ovale-v8-variable-voltage-picture107388-ovale-v8-triple-v-pyrex-tank-valley-view-vapes.jpg

Thanks for going the extra mile and beyond to get my order shipped so quickly, Ray! And thanks for the awesome, well-crafted tanks!!

RayN

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Texas
Yep! It's just self adhesive address labels, lol. But, I like the colors.

Ray -- Please order some more Pyrex Triple V Tanks. I want two more. Kthx.. :)

Those look great sitting on your mods! I didn't even get a chance to make one for myself, they all sold so quickly!
If you're quick, I'll be adding a few more to my stock on Monday or Tuesday when my o-rings get here. I've already placed a backup order to restock, they'll be here around the end of June.
At that time, I'll have some in clear and some in frosted in both the 4ml and 7?? ml size. Not sure of the capacity on the bigger one until I get one and get a chance to fill it, guessing 7-8 ml's tho.

YoureFired

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
The Berserkshires, MA
That's great that you sold out of the pyrex so quickly. I definitely want a frosted pyrex tank. Although, I really like this fat crystal clear one. Maybe I'll get the fat 7ml in clear and a 4ml in frosted.

Hey Ray, some suppliers have a "Notify Me!" button under "Availability -- Out Of Stock" that alerts eagerly waiting members by email when new stock/ items are in again. I think your pyrex Triple V tank could use one of those. Just a thought.....

Last edited:

RayN

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Texas
That's great that you sold out of the pyrex so quickly. I definitely want a frosted pyrex tank. Although, I really like this fat crystal clear one. Maybe I'll get the fat 7ml in clear and a 4ml in frosted.

Hey Ray, some suppliers have a "Notify Me!" button under "Availability -- Out Of Stock" that alerts eagerly waiting members by email when new stock/ items are in again. I think your pyrex Triple V tank could use one of those. Just a thought.....

Excellent idea! I may end up having to redesign the website anyway. I want to add another CC processing company as an alternative to PayPal. But seems they're not compatible with my current shopping cart setup.
A few customers have had issues when trying to check out through PayPal, that's just not acceptable to me.

RayN

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Texas
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread