Status
Not open for further replies.

sunny818

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2010
California, USA
www.apolloecigs.com
Sorry Hrtbrkr1965 my mistake. Yes it is you who first named Apollo Disposable as "Discovery". luceblueboy was the first who named our disposable as "Life Saver" which we picked but then decided against it. We can send you another Apollo Disposable next time when we print "Discovery" name on it :)

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Congrats 5cardstud! FreakyStylie, you are such a talented and generous person! We will send a FullHouse eCigar kit to 5cardstufd, but I'd also like to reward FreakStylie a gift - how about the "Freaky" Apollo Extreme Kit? or please pick a product you want and I will see what I can do :)

I also like to show our appreciation to those and reward those who suggested 3 or more sets of names but did not win. Please pm me if you like to get any of our products and I will see what I can do :)

So where is this coming from? I haven't seen a thing but it's okay. I just thouight you would want to know.

sunny818

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2010
California, USA
www.apolloecigs.com
Hope you guys like the products we sent to you, and we'd really appreciate it if you can write reviews on them! Feel free to PM me if you have any suggestions.

For those who opt to wait on the new products, we appreciate your patience :). You can ask for a replacement any time though.

Mrswakefield

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2012
Pace, Fl
1. Apollo Disposable ~ Apollo Junior
2. Apollo Mini Kit ~ Mini Puff
3. Apollo 510 kit ~ Standerd Puff
4. Apollo Standard kit ~ Vapor Vixin
5. Apollo Extreme Kit ~ Chef Puff
6. Apollo eGo ~ aGo
7. Apollo kGo ~ aGo-XL