Nasal snuff help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been using nasal snuff now and again but the tobacco shop I was buying from no longer carries any snuff. I have been looking online at stores but unsure where to order from with the PACT laws and if I can order from abroad (I live in PA). I contacted mrsnuff.com and never got a response so unsure if they are still in business. Also I have read the reviews of different snuffs an not sure where to begin. I have been using polsch menthol. Any suggestions on good beginners snuff with high nic levels would be great.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    As far as I know mrsnuff is still in business. You can order from toque with free shipping. I have ordered from snuffstore.UK before and got good service and reasonable shipping. I don't know if they are still open but nicotinerush used to be a good one too. As far as a good high nic snuff, there are several good ones. Do you want menthol ones? I like some of the poschl ones but a good strong non menthol can be found in some of the American scotches. I like molens Macuba when I need a strong nic hit. It's a rough grind that's fairly dry and the scents I pick up on are plain tobacco and a little clove. Swisher honey bee is another favorite with a good nic content but its dry and powdery. You have to sniff it lightly but it has a wonderful scent and the throat drop tastes good too.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I use these little smash boxes that mrsnuff sells. It's a little plastic container with an attached snap on lid. I bought a bunch of them one time from US Plastics but mrsnuff and nicotine rush used to sell them. You have to be careful with the bullets and dry snuffs. They make it easy to sniff too hard which will result in your eyes rolling in the back of your head. I was never much good at pinching but different things work for different people. I sniff it off of my thumb nail with my thumb pushed into my first finger. I too like the knock out containers like the ozona raspberry and president. The molens comes in a big plastic tap box and I think all of the Wilsons ones come in metal tins that are inconvenient to use straight from. The honey be comes in a big 1.15oz plastic cylinder so you would want something to transfer that into. I have been wanting to try a spoon myself but just haven't yet. Good luck and if I can help any then just ask.

firechick

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 24, 2009
    Upstate New York
    You have to be careful with the bullets and dry snuffs. They make it easy to sniff too hard which will result in your eyes rolling in the back of your head.

Ah yes...........the face melter. I think we have all done that one:blush:- Come to think of it, I miss Dredbull!

feltside, I prefer the bullet for ease of carry/use at work, but if you can pinch, the smash boxed work great. I find that i get good nicotine from the FUBAR series. If you want to know about menthols, ask the Wiz.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread