Natural Flavorings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
The ones from Flavor Concentrates are stronger and smooth with NO artificial iingredients. Their Blueberry is GOOD!
Not as strong as the TFA flavors but no funky taste, if you mix stronger you just get more flavor not artificial soapy, etc.
Their strawberry I like to add a bit of Capella sweet strawberry to. And a bit of Capella Juicy Peach to their peach. And of course add cap custard or sweet cream to your taste. I sweeten with liquid stevia from GNC.

Flavor Concentrates and Capella are my favorite flavors. Too much artificial taste and such in Inawera and TFA to suit me.

Hans Wermhat

Vaping Master
Jun 9, 2015
Texas
The only FW flavors I have liked so far are sweet strawberry and Vanilla Ice Cream. The rest were "meh" at best. I use a lot of TFA, and I like strong flavored juice. At 20% it is perfect for me. If you get that soapy/pain thinnery/waxy taste out of any of them, just steep for about 2 hours with the cap and spou off the bottle. It dissipates quickly.

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
You'll find most of the flavor manufacturers here, and can look for the ones that fit your requirements:
DIY SUPPLIERS
Bull City Vapor - Best Prices on DIY e-liquid Supplies (Capella, Flavour Art, Flavor West, Hangsen, Inawera, Flavor Apprentice)
Wizard Labs (Capella, LorAnn, Seedman, Flavor Apprentice, )
DIY E-Liquid, Electronic Cigarettes and Wholesale Nicotine & E-Cig Juice | EcigExpress (Flavour Art, Flavor West, LorAnn, Flavors Express, Natures Flavors,
Signature (TFA), Jungle Flavors, Hangsen, Tasty Puff, Inawera, Capella)
DIY E-Cig Supplies & E-Cigarette Liquid | Make Your Own E-Liquid | RTS Vapes (LorAnn, Capella, Hangsen, Flavour Art, Flavor Apprentice, FLavor Jungle,
Flavor West, Inawera, RTS blends)
Electronic Cigarettes | E-Liquids - MyFreedomSmokes (LorAnn, Flavour Art, Flavor Apprentice, MFS house blends)
http://www.diyflavorshack.com/ (House blends/brands)
Perfumers Apprentice - The Flavor Apprentice - World of Flavors (TPA/TFA)
Capella Flavor Drops - Over 75+ Water Soluble Concentrated Flavorings (Capella)
Flavor West (Flavor West)
DIY E-liquid Supplies - Home (Capella, Flavor West, LorAnn, Flavor Apprentice,House Blends)
Wholesale Nicotine, Bulk e-Liquid, PG, VG and Supplies Heartlandvapes Wholesale (Capellas, Flavor West, LorAnn, Flavor Apprentice, House Blends)
E-liquid Mart (Capellas, Flavour Art)
DIY E Liquid Flavoring - E Cig eGo, E juice, Mods, Cartomizers, Liquid Nicotine, DIY Flavorings (vaping Zone VG flavor, Hangsen)
All Vaping Flavors (Flavorah)
[Concentrated Flavorings] - Nude Nicotine
Flavor Extracts - DIY e-Liquid Supplies (Madvapes)
DIY Flavors (Ellas, Flavor West, NF Organic, Flavor Apprentice, Capellas)
Product Categories Tasty Puff Flavor Drops | Tastypuff (Tasty Puff)
Vapers Tek (Molin Berry, Inwaera, German Flavors)

Completely Average

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2014
Suburbs of Dallas
Flavor West and Capellas are weak flavorings that require a LOT of flavoring added to get decent results. 20+% flavoring is not at all unusual with these companies.

Personally I prefer FlavourArt. Much more natural tasting flavors and in concentrates that rarely require more than 5% flavoring, and often times 5% is too much.

Reactions: Hans Wermhat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread