Wanted Nautilus BVC Coils

Status
Not open for further replies.

vicsch

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2019
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some and I'm not sure I'm going to ever use them but aren't these still really easy to buy from the dealers?

Vicsch:
"Nautilus" tells you the size. Are you asking what impedance (ohms) he wants?
Yes, they are still available online shops & my local shops...
But the way ur topic is/was to me is that it says Wanted.... I was taking that as if u needed some & were asking for some ..
If u understand what I'm trying to say/write...
I have the 1.8 bvc coils, but i do not like em, I have almost 9 of those jus sittin in a box never gonna use cause they are to restrictive of a coil for me,
I like a loose vape/draw & get the most out of a vape I can & taste....
But I do not really do much mod vaping, but I do have 4 assorted Mods/Aspire Nautilus Tanks I can use but prefer a good & grrr8 pod/mod device so far the Innokin Sceptre Pod/Mod Device is my WINNER, so much so I purchased another one, the pink one & it purty, I won the blue one here in E.C.F.

vicsch

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2019
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some and I'm not sure I'm going to ever use them but aren't these still really easy to buy from the dealers?

Vicsch:
"Nautilus" tells you the size. Are you asking what impedance (ohms) he wants?
Well yes, size coil/ohm what's difference, size is size is size, it is what it is ......
OMG !!!

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Triton mini claptons would also work but I don't think there are many of those around.

You can get Triton Mini replacement coils in 0.15ohm and in 1.2ohm for just $1.50/box at EjuiceSteals.com right now. Ignore what the description says about them being 1.5ohms though. They still haven't fixed that incorrect info. I found out after ordering a bunch (when the drop down box also said they were 1.5ohms, too)...that they're really 0.15ohm. Their S/H isn't cheap, but when you order enough items, the per item shipping cost isn't bad at all.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
That would have been crazy. Sadly my location (California) is blocked :(

Do you have a friend or relative you could have order and get them? Then they send them on to you? Even with the 2 shipping costs...they'd still be way less per box than anywhere else.

Did you actually get your order? I am pretty sure they misplaced the decimal point.

I've actually gotten all of my orders from them....and Nope...they haven't misplaced the decimal point in the price of anything I've bought! Last January I ordered and got 30 boxes of the 1.2ohm ones (as well as some other things) when they were even less than what they are now. S/H worked out to only $.25 S/H per box when I figured it based on the total S/H divided by the total # of items I ordered. They sold out of the 1.2ohm ones shortly after that...'cause I told several friends about them. They haven't had more of the 1.2 since just this week. Since January, I've placed 13 orders with them...and gotten literally hundreds of boxes of coils, replacement glass, mod kits, tanks, pod kits and replacement boxes of pods, etc. from them.

When they had the 0.15ohm Triton Coils listed incorrectly as 1.5ohm this Fall...I ordered a total of 50 boxes. When they came, but were actually 0.15...I sent them back for a full refund. They also refunded me the return shipping I paid.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread