Nautilus replacement glass in stock anywhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you do get a stainless tank. WASH IT! They come to you soaked in cutting fluid from the machining process. They also have replacement tanks that are half stainless and half polycarbonate. Those are the best. Expensive as hell tho. Just as much as the tank itself (~$40) and I dont remember where I saw them at but it was def a youtube video. Google it

I heard if you still have the box it came in you can look on the back, scratch off the #, contact them and they will replace the glass one time for free. Good luck & VAPE ON:vapor:

Quick questiom... according to your thing at the bottom that is counting your smoke-free days, you were smoking 2.25 packs a day, 45 cigs a day. So if youre sleeping 8 hours and awake 16 hours, thats 2.8 cigs an hour, a cig every 21 min. So if it takes 9 min to smoke a cig, you are smoking for 9 min, not smoking for 12, smoking for 9 min, not for 12... so on, you're smoking about half the time you're awake. Assuming you have a job and do other things other than smoke, I never understood how some one can say they smoke that many cigarettes. Or people that say they smoke 3 packs a day, I call bull ..... That would mean youre smoking for 36 min per hour if you do nothing but smoke all day. I need someone to explain this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread