Near New GG Slim for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katieez

Feb 25, 2010
Australia
My predicament will be someone else's Blessing.

I wanted to give more detail on the TOTALLY FREE VG ecigarette liquid included in this sale: I will give away for FREE to the lucky purchaser which cost me a fair bit the following e juice. Three No Flavor 10ml bottles of VG (one full 2 slightly used), A 30 ml bottle of tobacco VG (slightly used) another 30 ml bottle of menthol VG juice (nearly full to top) AND a 20ml bottle of VG Chocolate (nearly full to top) Thats a total value of around £100 or $154USD or $165,50AUD for FREE!

My Beloved GG Slim which I adore BUT does NOT adore me sadly!
I am all set up fully kitted out and I can not vape as it causes my throat to olar up. I have only vaped my new GG slim a few days as the vapour not the VG or PG liquid (as I have tried both) burns my throat (Go figure?!!)

Anyway the fact is I can not use my New GG slim which I am TOTALLY peeved at as I LOVE it!
Photos attached of the items in my GG Slim 'kit'.
I paid £160.25 EX Postage for the following items included in my kit which include the following items:

1 1 piece GGSL-G GG Slim Gold £88.50
2 1 piece B56-01 Trustfire All-in-one Charger £11.25
3 2 piece B61-12 10440 3.7V 600mAh (pair) £5.50
4 5 piece 90190-00 DSE 901 Carts - Empty - 5pk £1.90 each. Total- £9.50
5 3 piece GGAT901-AFS-i3 GG 3.7V AFS iAtty - 901 £8.50 each Total-£25.50
6 1 piece 90152-S DSE 901 Atomiser - Silver £5.50
7 1 piece B70-04 Car charging adapter £3.50
8 Subtotal £155.25

That is $300 AUD EX postage for us Aussies.
If your interested let me know. You can email me here privately. I am Happy to answer any questions for those interested.
I hope the new Owner has many happy vaping hours with their Near New GG Slim even if I couldn't. I had to get this work of art e-cigarette from the UK!

Thanks all,

Katie in Australia (P.S- I am a Nurse so all is in immaculate order. We can't help it! lol)

Happy Domino38

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2010
Toronto Canada
www.happyvaper.com
Katie, as much as I would LOVE to buy this kit from you, (I've JUST posted that I received my new GGSS yesterday, but it's FAR too big for me and would love to get a Slim), I'd be frightened by the postage fees to Canada!!

Any idea how much it would cost to ship here, if you'd be willing? If we could swing something, that would be GREAT!!

mre5674

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2009
Lala Land
Katieez,

If this means you are going to stick with Analogues, please try going the PEG-400 route which you can purchase from Totally Wicked both in the U.K. or The States! Send a PM to MissVapor here on the ECF...Like you, she can not tolerate both PG & VG. She went back to Analogues, as the PEG-400 was not readily available until recent. MissVapor is great at responding to PM's quick as can be...Please let us all know your findings!!!

Hope this helps....Best - Mr.e

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
somewhere out there......
Katieez,

If this means you are going to stick with Analogues, please try going the PEG-400 route which you can purchase from Totally Wicked both in the U.K. or The States! Send a PM to MissVapor here on the ECF...Like you, she can not tolerate both PG & VG. She went back to Analogues, as the PEG-400 was not readily available until recent. MissVapor is great at responding to PM's quick as can be...Please let us all know your findings!!!

Hope this helps....Best - Mr.e

PEG-400??????????? whats the thickness vs vg/pg and I never heard of this.... I must explore this option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread