The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Nearing Completion.. What are your thoughts?

Discussion in 'E Cigarette Suppliers Forum' started by Liberate_Yourself, Dec 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Liberate_Yourself

Liberate_Yourself Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Nov 14, 2008
    U.S.
    The new site is nearing completion, and I want to get some of your thoughts, since that is who the site is designed for.. ;)

What do you think of the layout?

Is the site easy to navigate?

Do you think that anything should be added to the FAQ page?

What products would you like to see in the near future?

Looking forward to hearing what you think!

2. rattlerviper

rattlerviper Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 14, 2008
    Arizona USA
    The layout is fine. Navigation is easy. Never made it to the Faq page...I could not make it past the prices. Your prices seem to be rather more expensive than either of the dealers I use. Your free to set prices at whatever you like of course. You do seem to have a pretty decent selection without anything missing.
    Sorry, but I can't be anything but honest. Your juice costs double that of johnson creek, double that of Puresmoker, and nearly double that of LiteCig USA. Your cig prices are very high as well. That right there would make the best website in the world useless to me, since those you are competing against have lower prices AND give great customer service.
    Hope you don't take this post the wrong way. Just trying to be helpful...And you did ask.
    Cheers.

3. RjG

RjG Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 16, 2008
    Edmonton AB Canada
    juice is pricy, ouch

4. Liberate_Yourself

Nov 14, 2008
    U.S.
    I see.. Good points. I'll definitely take that into consideration, and appreciate the honesty.

Anyone else?

5. rattlerviper

rattlerviper Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 14, 2008
    Arizona USA
    Oh if you can find a USB battery for the 901 that would rock!

6. Shining Wit

Shining Wit Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 11, 2008
    North of England UK
    Looks fine, might change the 'Family Bundle' to avoid confusion (images of you, the wife and kids sat round the fire vaping).
    I'm not criticising the prices as they seem to vary everywhere, but you could probably import the EVOlution and still make a decent profit. If you're interested email me john@intellicig.com
    Cheers.
    John.

7. Liberate_Yourself

Nov 14, 2008
    U.S.
    Yeah, I caught that the other day and had planned on changing it.. the mental image makes me laugh for some odd reason :D

The "family pack" is now known as: The Ultimate Starter Kit.

Thanks guys, please keep em coming.. you are definitely of great help!

8. robw

robw Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 7, 2008
    Austin Texas
    Everyone here knows what dealers pay for stock. We have all seen the prices from Alibaba and central trade. Accepting the fact that a business needs to make a profit and there are shipping and import taxes as well as overhead, most dealers seem to have agreed that the value of a $20 wholesale item is $40 retail. I have no problem paying that mark up if the dealer has stock when ever I need it and ships out the next day.

On one hand you offer free shipping, so that is a draw to you. The retail prices you have are a bit high for a web based store when you are advertising to this group of consumers. I would suggest if you have a strong inventory you adjust your prices to be more inline with litecigusa and puresmoker who seem to have got a good bead on the market.

9. Frankie

Frankie Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 13, 2008
    Slovakia
    Nitpicking: I would remove the word poison from the logo and replace it with something else, e.g. benzene. Nicotine is a poison and there are stupid people willing to do harm in the world. I would not give them anything to use against me.

10. phylo

phylo Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

Jul 25, 2008
    Santa Cruz Ca.
    A couple of things you should consider when dealing with sellers like Liberate_Yourself and myself is that we also offer a much longer warranty than most of the other resellers and we also pay the shipping costs both ways if an part should fail (at least I know I do)... That means we absorb not only the cost of the parts that fail but also the shipping costs. I also spend extra money to brand my products.

I have been toying with the idea of reducing my warranty policy to something similar to what Cash and some other resellers offer and also lowering my price accordingly. Ill have to gather more information before I can make that decision though.

Phil

11. Liberate_Yourself

Nov 14, 2008
    U.S.

You are correct, sir. I do offer complimentary shipping both ways if a part should happen to fail. I spent a decent amount of time deciding on the length of my warranty, and found that if a product is going to fail due to manufacturing it is usually within that period. I was new to eSmoking at one time, and know that there is a definite learning curve.. That was also a factor of the guarantee. (I have burnt-out my fair share of atomizers :D)

I also spend the time and money to brand all of my products. It is no longer a generic model number, it is a Liberation eCigarette.. and that means that there is not only a guarantee behind it, but also excellent customer service. If you ever have any quesions or problems, you will receive a response within 12 hours, guaranteed.

:thumb:

12. ApOsTle51

ApOsTle51 Moved On ECF Veteran

Aug 29, 2008
    UK
    jeez phil that's one long guarentee for generic e-cigs

thats as good as Janty...and they charge nearly 3 times as much..... don't blame you if you re-consider that time scale, that must be killing you..

13. robw

robw Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 7, 2008
    Austin Texas
    I am glad you feel so confident in your product that you can place that type of warranty on it.

If an atomizer goes bad before the warranty is up, will you replace it? If the replacement goes bad will you replace that? how long will you continue to replace parts before you end up in the whole?
    My point is knowing that people can keep coming back to you for free stuff would make people not take care to treat the parts well, and take advantage of your warranty.

14. Liberate_Yourself

Nov 14, 2008
    U.S.
    If it ever gets to that point wih my product, I may have to start looking for a new manufacturer.. hahahaha :D

15. bribri

bribri Moved On

Oct 13, 2008
    San Mateo, CA.
    Make sure you add amount of ML you are selling with that smoke juice of yours as the website failed to mention it. Oh and please let us know here if the juice is Liberation made or from a supplier? Site looks real good. Where in southern cally are you?

16. Liberate_Yourself

Nov 14, 2008
    U.S.
    Juice is currently not liberation made, but we are working on a couple things at the moment. It is the same juice that virtually every supplier carries. 10ml.

Thanks for the compliment on the website! We are located in Northridge, CA.

17. Kellyinbr

Kellyinbr Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 18, 2008
    South Louisiana
    WOW..... you say its the same juice as others but the price says it has gold in it......I pay $20 US for 30ml of Jane's Kick Juice, and that includes shipping.

18. Liberate_Yourself

Nov 14, 2008
    U.S.
    Interesting.. I am going to take your guys' comments into consideration about the price of the juices.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.