Need 510 help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrammaCool

Feb 17, 2012
San Antonio
It's working and oh my gosh does that ever taste GOOD! For a week I've been using those cruder things from the grocery store and was getting tired of them. So this came just in the nick of time. Now I'm thinking positive again. Have to say though, I could not have done this without the help of the nice folks on this forum. Big hugs to all of you!

dlsw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Ohio
It's working and oh my gosh does that ever taste GOOD! For a week I've been using those cruder things from the grocery store and was getting tired of them. So this came just in the nick of time. Now I'm thinking positive again. Have to say though, I could not have done this without the help of the nice folks on this forum. Big hugs to all of you!

Yay!!! I know, I used those terrible things for a week impatiently awaiting my kit, too. It is sooo worth it. The hardest part is over.

TrueNorthist

I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2012
Cariboo Country, BC
It's working and oh my gosh does that ever taste GOOD!
This made me smile. After I had spent many days researching and had finally gathered together everything needed I snuck off to my favourite place on earth and had a vape for the first time. I had the same reaction; man, is this ever good! Been almost two months now and I barely remember smoking anymore.

Enjoy your voyage Gramma!

n9emz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2012
Florida Space Coast
home.bluemarble.net
I also hit the button and wait for the "crackle" before I draw. I take a long slow draw, so long sometimes that I hit automatic cut-off when the tip blinks 5 times. Hasn't seemed to hurt my batteries because they're still going strong after a month and a half of use.

I'm way too shaky to prime my atomizers with a dropper. I top off my cartridge level with the top and gently insert it upwards into the inverted atomizer until it makes contact. Then I withdraw the cartridge noting that the excess juice is gone, top it off and do it again until the cartridge comes out with the filler saturated but without excess juice. Then I plug up and enjoy.

I tried the "correct" method of priming but always ended up shooting juice into the atomizer body instead of the wick.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread