Status
Not open for further replies.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
The Smoant Cylon is the mod you need. 30mm looks good and more important the mod is excellent. It’s performance is outstanding and it looks good too. Also like all Smoant mods it is put together well and will last a long time. Very durable mods, most importantly the 510 pin is sealed up very well. Check out some of the threads here and I’m sure if you looked around you can find a pic with a 30mm on top to see how you like it. Unfortunately I don’t have a 30mm tank to take a pic myself. Good luck to you, I hope you find what your looking for.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
The Smoant Cylon is the mod you need. 30mm looks good and more important the mod is excellent. It’s performance is outstanding and it looks good too. Also like all Smoant mods it is put together well and will last a long time. Very durable mods, most importantly the 510 pin is sealed up very well. Check out some of the threads here and I’m sure if you looked around you can find a pic with a 30mm on top to see how you like it. Unfortunately I don’t have a 30mm tank to take a pic myself. Good luck to you, I hope you find what your looking for.
I checked it out and I like it. Have not ever had a Smoat. Is it reliable for being so cost-effective? I like that the tank sits in the middle of the mod too. No such thing as top heavy this way. Thanks alot!

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I checked it out and I like it. Have not ever had a Smoat. Is it reliable for being so cost-effective? I like that the tank sits in the middle of the mod too. No such thing as top heavy this way. Thanks alot!
Anthony Vapes: Smoant Cylon Mod Tech Review
Yes they are the best value in the vape mod world. I’ve been seriously impressed with every mod I’ve bought from Smoant. The Battlestar, the Charon, and now the Cylon that tops them all

• Useful
Reactions: stols001

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
  • Useful

Steve Parry

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2013
Cookeville TN
I run an aromamizer plus on an ageis and it looks pretty good. Uses one 26650 or you can buy an extension cap (mine is still on order) to run a 20700
I just saw one of these at I80 Vapors in Morris Illinois yesterday. It's a damn nice mod. I liked it so much I impulse bought one. And, I parked my Aromamizer Plus on it too, so I second your opinion on this. It not only fits, it makes the thing look like a normal sized tank. Lol.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I use an SX mini G for my 30's.
The SX mini G is just a Cylon R.I.P. off. They jacked the Smoant style, terrible, I never thought I’d see the day when vape companies were stealing from each other. What’s next?!?!? Making clones of high priced RTA’s for pennies on the dollar. Samuel T. Vaporizer (the creater of the e-cig) would be rolling over in his grave if he saw this type of nonsense. Sam died from all the heavy metals and other toxins he inhaled via his ecig.

VapNMirrors

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2015
currently, Earth
The SX mini G is just a Cylon R.I.P. off. They jacked the Smoant style, terrible, I never thought I’d see the day when vape companies were stealing from each other. What’s next?!?!? Making clones of high priced RTA’s for pennies on the dollar. Samuel T. Vaporizer (the creater of the e-cig) would be rolling over in his grave if he saw this type of nonsense. Sam died from all the heavy metals and other toxins he inhaled via his ecig.

Um, the G-Class came out in 2016! The Smoant is the knock-off here. The G-Class basically re/defined the centered 510 dual battery form factor. The Smoant is an excellent poor-man's G-Class spin-off. The G-Class is pretty much the best overall mod available; for 18+ months now.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Um, the G-Class came out in 2016! The Smoant is the knock-off here. The G-Class basically re/defined the centered 510 dual battery form factor. The Smoant is an excellent poor-man's G-Class spin-off. The G-Class is pretty much the best overall mod available; for 18+ months now.
Um.. pretty sure that was a troll ref the whole “Samuel t vaporizer” thing.

The g mod appears to be retailing for above $200(!) making it unavailable to most vapers, which is I thought no his point.

Solaire

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2017
Your right madstabber, it was an impulse buy and I wish now looking back I should have bought the Cylon or got on the " secret facebook " list for the Smoat.
The " G " still isn't too bad being it a clone and all ,,,,, LOL,,,,:evil:.
good one madstabber..:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread