Need a new all day vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

yuzo

Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Honolulu, HI
I've been vaping the same grape flavor from Volcano e-cigs (80pg/20vg) for nearly 3 years and have recently been looking for something else to vape on all day. I've tried other fruit flavors but grape is definitely my favorite. I've tried a few grape flavors from online vendors (vaper venue, zeus ejuice) but was unhappy with that weird sweet/chemical aftertaste. I always end up going back to Volcano's grape escape because I find it to be very clean and subtle with decent throat hit.

I'd really like to see what else is out there. Can anyone recommend a grape liquid that doesn't have that sweet/chemical aftertaste? I'm open to other suggestions as well. One flavor I know that I wouldn't mind trying is something that tastes like a werther's original candy. I swear...I can go through an entire bag if I'm not careful lol.

Thanks everyone!

bryaninaustin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2012
Austin, TX
3 years and you still like it! If it ain't broke, don't break it.... It seems to me like you are going to have a hard time finding a new grape.

I've been vaping the same grape flavor from Volcano e-cigs (80pg/20vg) for nearly 3 years and have recently been looking for something else to vape on all day. I've tried other fruit flavors but grape is definitely my favorite. I've tried a few grape flavors from online vendors (vaper venue, zeus ejuice) but was unhappy with that weird sweet/chemical aftertaste. I always end up going back to Volcano's grape escape because I find it to be very clean and subtle with decent throat hit.

I'd really like to see what else is out there. Can anyone recommend a grape liquid that doesn't have that sweet/chemical aftertaste? I'm open to other suggestions as well. One flavor I know that I wouldn't mind trying is something that tastes like a werther's original candy. I swear...I can go through an entire bag if I'm not careful lol.

Thanks everyone!

ksin291

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
While not a grape flavor, nor fruity, Bobacs Bounty from ave is simply amazing. I decided to try it out when it came back in stock, ordering a 30 ml bottle when they had their sale. This stuff is supposed to get better after some steeping, 2-3 weeks, but was delicious right out of the mailbox. It's a tobacco flavor but the tobacco is not overpowering at all. With no steeping I get a tobacco, chocolate, graham cracker flavor, simply delicious. I've gone ahead and ordered a 100 ml bottle as this is all I have been vaping for the last 4 days. It's my first all day vape e liquid. You should think about giving it a try, if you don't like it, you can turn right around and sell it. There is always a demand for Bobas.

bryaninaustin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2012
Austin, TX
Well....My favorite grape is Purple Rain from Timeless Vapor. It's is delicious grape Jolly Rancher flavor. They actually have a large grape selection.

Haha, good point bryan! It's just that I've never really bothered to see what else was out there because there's a Volcano ecig store 10 minutes away from where I live. Only recently have I looked for eliquid vendors online because I wanted to see what else was out there that I might be missing out on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread