Need advice for next flavors to move to!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok! I've been vaping for 5 months and 11 days now. I began vaping the tobacco flavors as it seemed to be my preference when I quit smoking, however, they are beginning to get old. I've tried a handful of non-tobacco flavors and just can't grasp their flavors. I've never been a person who loves sweets very much and most flavors I find are way to sweet or they have to much cinnamon or clove taste that I'm not a fan of. I've mixed several of my own using a tobacco base that turned out well, but would like to know others preferences and brands as a transition e-juice from the tobacco flavors to non-tobacco flavors that are not so sweet.

Buckshot

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Maryland
Try altcig dessert flavors the next time they run a special, not to sweet and great flavor. I liked the blueberry muffin top, banana milkshake and rasberry shortbread a lot. Vanilla love ,which is a best seller, I didn't care for it since I was expecting vanilla bean not vanilla custard. I to started with tobacco and didn't care for fruits. I progressed to desserts and loved them. Now I vape mainly fruits and drinks and desserts and rarely tobacco....go figure:blink:

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
Chicago
I recommend Roar's fruit vapes. Amnesia is amazing but needs weeks to steep.

The others I've really been enjoying are Madd Catt Vapors Blue and Red Energy. They are supposed to be like Red Bull but they are more like a supercharged fruit flavor all their own. Great stuff and if you go to Madd Catt right now, they have Blue Energy on sale for $10 for 30mls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread