The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Need advice for next flavors to move to!

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by Bambam2970, Jul 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Bambam2970

Bambam2970 Full Member

Jul 6, 2013
    Tuscaloosa, AL USA
    Ok! I've been vaping for 5 months and 11 days now. I began vaping the tobacco flavors as it seemed to be my preference when I quit smoking, however, they are beginning to get old. I've tried a handful of non-tobacco flavors and just can't grasp their flavors. I've never been a person who loves sweets very much and most flavors I find are way to sweet or they have to much cinnamon or clove taste that I'm not a fan of. I've mixed several of my own using a tobacco base that turned out well, but would like to know others preferences and brands as a transition e-juice from the tobacco flavors to non-tobacco flavors that are not so sweet.

2. Buckshot

Buckshot Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 5, 2013
    Maryland
    Try altcig dessert flavors the next time they run a special, not to sweet and great flavor. I liked the blueberry muffin top, banana milkshake and rasberry shortbread a lot. Vanilla love ,which is a best seller, I didn't care for it since I was expecting vanilla bean not vanilla custard. I to started with tobacco and didn't care for fruits. I progressed to desserts and loved them. Now I vape mainly fruits and drinks and desserts and rarely tobacco....go figure:blink:

3. Bambam2970

Bambam2970 Full Member

Jul 6, 2013
    Tuscaloosa, AL USA
    Will do! I'll hit them up and see what they got.

4. VapHer

VapHer Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 16, 2013
    Houston, TX
  5. Angiebubs

Angiebubs Unresolved Status ECF Veteran

Jun 10, 2013
    Amery, WI
    I 2nd the recommendation of Virgin Vapors-great quality and flavor.

6. HauntedMyst

HauntedMyst Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 18, 2013
    Chicago
    I recommend Roar's fruit vapes. Amnesia is amazing but needs weeks to steep.

The others I've really been enjoying are Madd Catt Vapors Blue and Red Energy. They are supposed to be like Red Bull but they are more like a supercharged fruit flavor all their own. Great stuff and if you go to Madd Catt right now, they have Blue Energy on sale for $10 for 30mls.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.