Need advice parental advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lordron's_Drag

Mar 7, 2019
Karnes city, Texas
I have been dealing with a abusive wife she yells and cusses our children she hits me throws things. Well last Friday I came home my step daughter was with her grandma,my little boy was at home with my wife I got home from work my 2 year old son was outside by himself he ran to the truck his diaper was soiled he was dirty. I ask him where's moma he said moma sleep daddy. I went inside and she is passed out it took me screaming to wake her up. That was the last straw. Two days ago my son had his second birthday me and my wife got into a agurment she tried to take him without me, things happened and I ended up able to get him and go after she assaulted me I front of a very good friend of mine. So I got away I ended up getting to my sisters house. IDK what to do I feel terrible for my daughter although she's not biological mine her real father is not in the picture. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I will not give him back I'll die before he goes with her .... that we have been away for 3 days he hasnt even said moma once. He does anything I say. In all honesty I've never seen my baby so happy.

ieatOhms

Verified Member
May 12, 2017
This is tough to read. I will say my only advice is this! DOCUMENT EVERYTHING

I say this from experience. Make sure you document everything and I can’t stress that enough. Whether it be photos, videos, witness statement, police report, hiring a private detective (I would highly advise doing this as it could save you thousands of dollars). I hate to say it, but you are a male and most custody battles lean towards the mothers whether or not it the best situation for the child.

DO NOT HESITATE TO CALL THE AUTHORITIES!!!!! I say this to piggy back the document everything statement.

I hope this works out for you and my heart goes out to you and your children. May this work out best for the children.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

2WhiteWolves

Oct 25, 2017
Tornado Alley
My brother went through a similar, very similar, situation. This is the very short story of 10-11 yrs.
They were married, him and his son (a baby at that time) went through physical violence from his wife/ mom. They divorced. The violence continued with his son because she had residential custody. He couldn't prove anything for years !
Like I said, it took years b4 he was able to prove she was unfit to be the custodial parent. Even when his son, in elementary school, was on truancy watch for missing too many days from school, didn't make a difference. The school didn't even tell my brother that he was missing so many days of school, the school was covering it up for his ex wife. Childrens Social services didn't do a damn thing to help his son! They are useless. The only only reason or how he finally got custody of his son... Was one night, early in the morning 2am through 4am, his son called him three or four times, my brother didn't hear the phone, that was a good thing ! Because now he had some proof for their meditation and court. His son left crying messages to come get him. She lived over 200 miles away, in the same state. My brother heard his crying child's messages, wasn't for sure what to do, so he called our mom and me. We both said...call the sheriff. He called the sheriff in his town, they told him to come in. The sheriff listened to the messages and they called the sheriff in her town. They did an emergency check on his son at her house. Found several empty bottles of vodka and she was still tipsy in the morning after 8am. The sheriff took his son, went back to the sheriff's office, and the sheriff called my brother. Him and our mom went to the sheriff office, picked up his son, and went home. That was last time his son spent any time with his mom....my brother was granted full custody.
His mom died a few years ago from liver damage, she was only in her early 50's.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread