Truckin Vaper

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2021
Vaporesso Luxe 2

Vaporesso Gen S ultra

Smok Morph 2

Vapefly Kriemhild

Voopoo Argus GT

I only like "clean" and "relaxed" looking vape mods, such as the ones above, they have a coloration of which I like. Which one do you suggest out of the 5 above and of course, WHY?

Thanks,

Dave!
I have the original luxe. Good mod, still use it some. I always wished I had gotten the gen tho. I like the feel of it.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
Smok mods do not last very long. Bad choice. A mod not on your list is the voopoo drag or the drag 2. I have used both and with none of the issues that you will have with smok. I still currently have and use daily the drag 2. This one is slightly smaller than the original but other than that, works exactly the same. A dependable 2 battery box mod. I didn't buy the kit because I didnt want the topper that came with it as I prefer other attys. My go to is the fireluke 2. But I have several rebuildables once fireluke coils become unavailable. With smok, you will get practically the same ol thing in a myriad variety of mods and at best you will probably get anywhere from a few weeks to several months before it fails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread