need help deciding on which Suicide Bunny juice to buy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anubuk

ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2014
A mountain top in Northern Ohio
I am planning on ordering from Suicide Bunny today but can not decide between Mothers Milk and the O.B. I have heard rave reviews about Mothers, more so than O.B. but i already have some good creamy fruit juices (though not strawberry) and have been looking for a good cream juice since I started vaping. I have no doubt that Mothers will be good but I have been let down by so many so called creamy juices before that I am afraid to try the O.B. The creamy fruit juices I like (snake oil from seduce) also make a vanilla custard which is good but not the same cream just without the fruit. Is the O.B. the same cream without the strawberry? or is it a whole different flavor? Can't afford to buy both today so.... Please give me your opinions. Thank you!

Fisheeboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2013
Colorado, USA
I've never tried Suicide Bunny so my opinion may have little relevance. But I'm not a fan of coconut vapes so if it were me making the decision I would choose the Mother's Milk. If I'm gonna spend that much money for e-liquid I am definitely hoping to spend it on something I think I will enjoy. I do take reviews into consideration when I buy anything vaping related that I am not familiar with. And the reviews for Mother's Milk sound better than those of the O.B.
my:2c:
Best of luck! And hope you really enjoy whatever one you decide on:thumb:

Dan D

Moved On
  • Deleted by Dusty_D
  • Reason: Unregistered supplier

Dan D

Moved On
  • Deleted by Dusty_D

Dan D

Moved On
  • Deleted by Dusty_D

bcollier9253

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana
Anybody know how I can edit my signature?
maybe a banner or something?

Once you have your post count up you should be able to just click on somebodies banner and it will take you to that banner. It may also take you to the website of said banner and from there you can find their banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread