Need help finding slim all white e-cig

Status
Not open for further replies.

SexySmoker

May 30, 2020
I hope you all can help because I am overwhelmed looking for the perfect e-cigarette to suit my husband’s fetish!! I was a smoker for 10+ years and quit in my mid-20s. I met my husband in my late 20s and he told me shortly after we started dating that he has a smoking fetish. I happily obliged and even smoked real cigarettes for him despite the fact that I had quit. We then decided the get an e-cig and fill with flavored juice. Well that e-cig is a super cheapy piece of garbage that is WAY too heavy and it is just NOT a good replacement. My husband is super particular - it must be a SLIM, ALL WHITE cigarette. We are now back to using Virginia Slims but I hate lighting up a real cigarette (smell, health, kid in the house, etc) and I hate just holding it and not smoking it (which he says is totally fine but the ex-smoker in me hates it, hah). So what I’m really asking is - what e-cig would you recommend??? The only one I kept coming back to was the Fling by White Cloud - it is light in weight, has flavors, all white, 0% nicotine, no harmful additive ..... The only problem with the Fling is that it is not as slim as hubby would prefer. Happy to entertain refillables etc but worried that the batteries would add too much weight. I’ve done so much internet searching and it’s exhausting - there is way too much out there! Any help is appreciated!

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
There aren't any cig a likes / e cigs as slim / narrow in diameter as a Virginia slim.

If you ' hate ' lighting a cigarette and you ' hate ' just holding it and you're tempted to smoke the lit cig you're holding, tell your husband to go pound sand.

If he valued you, if he cared about you, if he really gave a single tinkers dam about you,, he wouldn't ask you to do things you 'hate'.

Dump the chump.

Last edited:

SexySmoker

May 30, 2020
There aren't any cig a likes / e cigs as slim / narrow in diameter as a Virginia slim.

If you ' hate ' lighting a cigarette and you ' hate ' just holding it and you're tempted to smoke the lit cig you're holding, tell your husband to go pound sand.

If he valued you, if he cared about you, if he really gave a single tinkers dam about you,, he wouldn't ask you to do things you 'hate'.

Dump the chump.

Dang, that’s harsh So I guess “hate” was too dramatic a word to describe my actual feelings. It’s more like “not my preference” since I actually do enjoy sharing in his fetish. Sad to hear a veteran member confirm that probably what I’m looking for doesn’t exist. Thanks for your feedback.

I was looking at some of the rechargeable battery + cartonizer options. What do you think would be the lightest weight combination that I would be able to put together (or even find in a disposable) in all white?

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
For those of us that switched to vaping from smoking, then idea that someone can "tell" is to smoke again...Just isn't going to happen.

Not having to light up a stinky and very unhealthy cigarette is self-centered, demeaning, and rude.

My life changed in many positive ways because I switched.

I hope you find what you are looking for, though. I just hope children aren't exposed.

Last edited:

SexySmoker

May 30, 2020
For those of us that switched to vaping from smoking, then idea that someone can "tell" is to smoke again...Just isn't going to happen.

Not having to light up a stinky and very unhealthy cigarette is self-centered, demeaning, and rude.

My life changed in many positive ways because I switched.

I hope you find what you are looking for, though. I just hope children aren't exposed.

I feel as though y’all are looking at the wrong aspect of this thread. He enjoys it, I enjoy it. We both happily enjoy it. I’m just looking for something that would make it better - namely a thin all-white e-cig that isn’t heavy as heck.

Also - you hope children aren’t exposed? To what? Using an e-cig? Sheesh. We are both non-smokers and only play in the bedroom. That was a very odd statement.

SexySmoker

May 30, 2020
I apologize. I got the impression that you felt pressured to smoke for the benefit of a fetish.

@SlowTalker has an excellent idea.

No worries! Thanks for you input though. I realize I’m probably looking for a unicorn but thought if anyone would know if would be the folks in this forum. I’m just hoping to get something more ideal than what we are currently using.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hi and welcome,
So long as you are a willing participant, keep the game real.
A few cigarettes a week, used as props is not a big deal.
Stick with the mom cigarettes, just don't inhale.
Sometimes a fake (whatever) works, sometimes it doesn't.
As the Dom, you are responsible for the subs needs.
But also be aware that you might also be "just a prop".

Have fun
I

Last edited:

dedi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2010
Rochester NY
No worries! Thanks for you input though. I realize I’m probably looking for a unicorn but thought if anyone would know if would be the folks in this forum. I’m just hoping to get something more ideal than what we are currently using.

Try vapor4life (If they are still in business)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread