Need Help from Ali'i owners

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnalogsNoMore

Feb 3, 2011
Oregon
I was FINALLY able to order my Ali'i today after several failed attempts. I am very excited. I'm looking for advice on best place to buy batteries/charger for v.v mod. Which type of batt.and charger :confused:should I use. Same question for Atty's.
This is my first step up from using 510 pen style units and I'm a bit unsure of what to get for my new toy. Thanks for your help...

AnalogsNoMore

Feb 3, 2011
Oregon
AW IMR (550mAh) are recommended. AW ICR (750mAh) also work well. I got mine from IkenVape. Got my atty's there also. Super T also sells them and has chargers in stock. IkenVape has the best atty's in the business. AW are the best batteries. Try Lighthound as well.

Thanks,
will 306 atty's work or should I stick with the 510's...
I've never used a 306 but read good things about them and I was thing about giving them a try.
I read not to use LR atty's with a VV but I am unsure about what ohms I should use or order, what do you suggest?

cdaugherty

Verified Member
Oct 30, 2010
Napa, CA
Oh... Duh.. I was still in the noob forum so of course it let me reply :) Alright then... So I would just like to add since we probably have about a month to wait and and collect things to use with our Ali'i's - What types of accessories to people find work the best. I am talking not only about attys and batteries, but cases and other peripherals that work well with the unit. Also interested in good volt meters and if there are any suggestions on battery charges as the last couple I have purchased seem kind of cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread