Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbyJohn

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2013
California
www.tetra-vape.com
Hi, I've been mixing my own VG eliquids for a while and am having trouble getting the flavors to 'pop'. I don't want to use sweeteners because I don't really know the health effects of adding extra carbon to the vape. I'm using pretty standard organic alcohol-based flavor extracts and I'm trying to keep it as natural as possible. I'm afraid that the water is killing my flavor but at the same time I need the mix to be thinner then 100% VG

Current mix is:
10% flavor extract
7% water
18mg nic
The rest is VG

Thank you

BobbyJohn

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2013
California
www.tetra-vape.com
Some citrus FLAVORINGS are indeed tank crackers as are some cola, cinnamon and liquor flavors but, actual lemon juice or lime juice is not going to hurt your plastic tanks.

Thank you so much for you help. I just added some lemon juice (that I strained so its pure lemon juice) into my mix and its in the ultrasonic right now. I'll let you know how that works out.

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
....... I'm afraid that the water is killing my flavor but at the same time I need the mix to be thinner then 100% VG. ..........

I think water is probably a better flavor carrier than vg as far as that so I think it's still the high vg that's muting your flavors a little. Perhaps try a higher percent of flavors along with the suggestions from BlueMoods.

For example I like capella's strawberry at 15% at 50/50 pg to vg and I'd probably go higher in all vg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread