Need help in juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alyssa09

Jun 24, 2014
I am making lists on the best vendors and makers of e juice. I google a lot trying to find good prices and good juices. I'm not a fan of harsh liquid. I used to like a tight intake like a cigarette but now after vaping for close to five months I like the air flow all the way open and a smooth flavor and inhale. I am unsure about trying creamy or custard flavors because of what I have read about the flavoring having something harmful in it. What are y'all's favorite juices? Where do y'all buy from. Thank u.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Hey Alyssa.... I'll give you my :2c:

I'm moderately new to this vaping world, and I honestly haven't tried too many different juices (although I have about 60+ bottles between my stashes at work and at home :D) I've ordered from Mt. Baker Vapor a couple of times. Volcano ECigs was the first bottled juice I ever got (LONG story there....) Theirs is 70/30, with 0, 8, 16, or 24mg nic. No customizations; no flavor shots. It's o.k., but it's generally single-layer flavors. MBV you can customize, it's relatively inexpensive, and arrives within a few days from ordering. I'm pretty hung up on my local B&M (CravinVapes) who makes all their juice to order and even has a website for internet orders.

I frequently see references to Nicoticket, Halo, Ahlusions and Five Pawns. I've only tested Halo, but I did pick up a bottle of Five Pawns (only as a special treat because it's quite a bit more expensive than even my local juice.) Never tried either of the other two.

Besides, what you will like probably isn't what I'll like or vice versa. If you want to try different things, google ejuice sample packs. There are a number of vendors who offer smaller bottles in groups to allow you to sample their wares. Zamplebox.com is a subscription plan where you get a variety of juices each month for as little as $25/month. Supposedly up to 60 mL juice - that's in the ballpark of about $0.40-0.50/mL - not too terribly bad IMO.

If you're fairly new, try little bottles from a lot of different places (or better yet, if you have a B&M in your area, and they make their own, give them a whirl.)

You'll find things you like, and you may even find that what you like today, you won't be able to stand in a couple of months.....

Good luck

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I have tried literally scores of different flavors from nearly just as many vendors over two years of vaping. There is no particular manufacturer that I like ALL or even most of their flavors. Maybe one or two from their lineups deserve repeated purchases. I will say that I have been gravitating towards the vendors who make all-natural, all-organic flavorings as having the better tasting flavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread