• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

need help on DIY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silrom

Verified Member
Jun 5, 2013
Borneo
Any bottles are fine afaik. It's the PP which is susceptible. If I could hijack your thread for a sec, if anyone knows where to get needle tip bottle caps or blunt syringes to fill/remove juice from gennies shot me a pm please. I'm wasting a lot of juice trying to do this without them.

I'm looking for them too. pm me too please ^^

Silrom

Verified Member
Jun 5, 2013
Borneo
Drip tip Bottles? You know what drip tips are right?

yeap. arent those bottles with needle tip? so can fill up tank easier.

Aiya, should have gone to daiso. I just bought syringes and needle from guardian. Need to go home and use pliers to cut it blunt. hahaha! now need to find those little empt plastic bottles for my experiments.

madhero

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2011
Singapore
yeap. arent those bottles with needle tip? so can fill up tank easier.

Aiya, should have gone to daiso. I just bought syringes and needle from guardian. Need to go home and use pliers to cut it blunt. hahaha! now need to find those little empt plastic bottles for my experiments.

Dude. Drip tips and syringe needles are totally 2 different things.

Reikoku

Verified Member
May 1, 2013
Gotham
Daiso sells blunt tip syringes??

IMG_2236.jpg

I just took the tips and attached them to the 3ml and 5ml main bodies I already have. 20ml is overkill obviously. The syringes I tried before didn't work because the diameter of the hole was too small, whereas these tips are for transferring lotions, perfume etc. from bottle to bottle so they're a lot bigger.

cookiejar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2013
local
I would suggest using glass made bottles for DIY. I find that the smell/flavour of will be stuck in the plastic bottles and will be hard to get it off. Unless u are mixing the same flavour over and over again then its fine ;)

Lol then it'll not be cheap to buy coz I plan to buy quite alot for testing as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread