Need help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMBQ

Feb 27, 2020
Hi there from kuwait
i am almost 1 year vaping now, managed to quit smoking, but now i am facing a lunge proplems and couldnt breath, went to doctor his easy solution was to quit but i cant, what i am asking: is there a safer liquid i can use, lets say if i used juul liquids for a while (since its aknown company) instead of my regular juices, its more expensive to me but at least its for some time till i get better, or do u advice me any thing else, thanx

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hi and welcome,
Please tell us what device you are using.
What juice are you using?
What is the nicotine level of the juice you use?

If your lungs are sensitive, don't inhale. Hold the vapor in your mouth and exhale through your nose.
Juul makes prefilled PODS. There are no genuine branded "juul liquids" offered for sale to the public.

HTH
I

BMBQ

Feb 27, 2020
Thanks for the reply
I use a-lot of pods but mostly uwell caliburn
No specified nicotine level but mostly high nicotine 12 or 18 and sult nic some times
I know about juul and that its prefilled and thats why it’s expensive here, but that what i was thinking , good company, trusted liquids high nic so i can take fewer puffs , until i am ok

and taking nic is must, cuz if i dont i am angry all the time, i break my damn ipad yesterday

Reactions: stols001

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
Thanks for the reply
I use a-lot of pods but mostly uwell caliburn
No specified nicotine level but mostly high nicotine 12 or 18 and sult nic some times
I know about juul and that its prefilled and thats why it’s expensive here, but that what i was thinking , good company, trusted liquids high nic so i can take fewer puffs , until i am ok

and taking nic is must, cuz if i dont i am angry all the time, i break my damn ipad yesterday
you do know Juuls are 50mg of nic salts, that might be too strong for you + it's still e liquid won't change your problem.

Also i highly doubt everyone sees Juul as you do, for one i'd never trust them and never will.
Vaping a Juul will probably just make your issue worst but oh well, not my problem.

I highly suggest anger management classes instead of nicotine, might be more effective to not break another 500$+ tablet lol.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015

By pulling the vapor into your mouth and holding it there for even a second or 2...then exhaling through your nose and/or mouth...you WILL get the nic your body is asking for. The cells of your cheek linings, your mucuous membranes, and your sinus cavities...all readily absorb nicotine. I've always vaped that way since I started vaping in Nov. 2013, and I was a 1 - 1.5 pack a day smoker for 42+ years. That method has worked like a charm for me, as I've never wanted a smoke since Jan. 2014, when I had my last one.

There are others on ECF who've vaped that way for a long time, too. There are also more people who've pretty recently changed to vaping that way. It does work to help you get the nic your body craves. Should at least be worth a try for awhile I'd think, especially in your case.

Last edited:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
By pulling the vapor into your mouth and holding it there for even a second or 2...then exhaling through your nose and/or mouth...you WILL get the nic your body is asking for. The cells of your cheek linings, your mucuous membranes, and your sinus cavities...all readily absorb nicotine. I've always vaped that way since I started vaping in Nov. 2013, and I was a 1 - 1.5 pack a day smoker for 42+ years. That method has worked like a charm for me, as I've never wanted a smoke since Jan. 2014, when I had my last one.

There are others on ECF who've vaped that way for a long time, too. There are also more people who've pretty recently changed to vaping that way. It does work to help you get the nic your body craves. Should at least be worth a try for awhile I'd think, especially in your case.

AGREED ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ The Woman really knows her "STUFF" . . . :thumbs:

The only thing I would like to add . . . Most e-liquids in Pods are 50/50 of pg/vg and use NIC Salts from what I understand. However - I believe a majority of people started using a vg/pg base with flavoring added when they start out. This is how a number of people found out that they have a sensitivity to either the pg or vg used as the base to e-liquids Which might also be what you are experiencing. Maybe you can fond a different e-liquid with a different pg/vg levels - Example 60/40 - 70/30 - 100% vg - 100% PG, etc. Or - if you start to DIY or knows someone who does, you may want to mix-up some e-liquids at different levels to test .

Don't know how helpful these conversations will be, but here are a few links to other threads that discuss this issue that you might want to check-out:

All these threads are found here and were Ya' can find more info:

Hope this is helpful . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

Last edited:

BMBQ

Feb 27, 2020
you do know Juuls are 50mg of nic salts, that might be too strong for you + it's still e liquid won't change your problem.

Also i highly doubt everyone sees Juul as you do, for one i'd never trust them and never will.
Vaping a Juul will probably just make your issue worst but oh well, not my problem.

I highly suggest anger management classes instead of nicotine, might be more effective to not break another 500$+ tablet lol.
Yes i know about 50mg and i prefer it cuz it should be less puffs to get the nic

About trusting juul, we have to trust some body, and if its not the big companies so nobody left to trust
Dont trust them because i think they are good people but because they care about there reputation that means money

well, hope i am thinking right , and do hope u r wrong :)

BMBQ

Feb 27, 2020

i well try

u mean just keep the smoke in mouth and do not enter it to my chest? Hope I understand u right cuz i am not tjat good in English, but had to ask some body and people around me aren’t that helpful

BMBQ

Feb 27, 2020
AGREED ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ The Woman really knows her "STUFF" . . . :thumbs:

The only thing I would like to add . . . Most e-liquids in Pods are 50/50 of pg/vg and use NIC Salts from what I understand. However - I believe a majority of people started using a vg/pg base with flavoring added when they start out. This is how a number of people found out that they have a sensitivity to either the pg or vg used as the base to e-liquids Which might also be what you are experiencing. Maybe you can fond a different e-liquid with a different pg/vg levels - Example 60/40 - 70/30 - 100% vg - 100% PG, etc. Or - if you start to DIY or knows someone who does, you may want to mix-up some e-liquids at different levels to test .

Don't know how helpful these conversations will be, but here are a few links to other threads that discuss this issue that you might want to check-out:

All these threads are found here and were Ya' can find more info:

Hope this is helpful . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

Thanx
My problem that i tried every thing, i loved vape and enjoyed it so I tried alot of liquids, had three or more pods with different flavors and vaping it all day long

so i am not sure what made me sick, beside vaping alot of course

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Also give the lungs a rest and vape the Juul like a pipe or cigar.
There are other non-tobacco nicotine replacements, too.

I use Zen nicotine pouches when vaping is inconvenient. Easy to come by here in the US, at most convenience and grocery stores, and gas stations. Also online. Available in several flavors. I really like the Coffee flavor.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
  • Agree
Reactions: Baditude

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    went to doctor his easy solution was to quit but i cant

Sure you can. If a doctor told you to quit vaping because of lung problems it causing you, then that should trigger something in your brain to do whatever I takes to quit inhaling things into your lungs to save your health and your life.

As someone said once...

If you think you can, then you will.
    If you think you can't, you probably won't.

...or something like that.

It's all in the mindset.

Let's not buy into the lie that "nicotine addiction is worse than her0in addiction".

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    u mean just keep the smoke in mouth and do not enter it to my chest?

Yes, just hold the vapor in your mouth for a second or so and then exhale it.

Also, IMO, you're doing very well understanding what people have written in English and with writing what you've posted for us to read. :)

Hawise

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 25, 2013
    AB, Canada
    Is the doctor doing more to find out what's going on, or did he just say to quit vaping? If so, you really need to find a new doctor who will look into your problem properly. I agree with everyone who's suggested vaping without inhaling, but you need good medical care too. Assuming your problems are due to vaping without further inquiry is not good medical care.

Good luck!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread