Need Help with a Flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kellygirl

Oct 17, 2010
New york
My hubby & I have been trying many samples. I've found my go to juices, however, he has not. He likes the TH for Hypnotic Mist, however, he does not like the sweet back flavor. He likes the Wyatt Earp for TH again, but feels the taste is too strong. I'd like to get an order in this weekend during the sale......ANY SUGGESTIONS!!!

I love the cinammon - he doesn't...I love the Thin Mint Cookie...he does not. He likes the menthol artic but wants a little more TH.

Thanks for your help here. BEEN SMOKE FREE FOR 3 WEEKS AND 1 DAY!!!!

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
Congrats on being smoke free for three weeks and a day! :thumbs:

Perhaps someone that likes tobacco flavors can make some recommendations. I don't care for them, but I love RY4 and RY5. Is he opposed to fruit flavors?

That said, you're lucky that you and your hubby like different flavors. Greg (my hubby) likes the same ones I do. Although it's convenient when placing orders, it can cause arguments when we're running low. Well, we've never really gotten in an argument, but I have been known to hide hopscotch when we're running low. :)

Kellygirl

Oct 17, 2010
New york
Thanks!! Can you try to explain to me what those flavors are (ry4 & ry5). I don't think he's so opposed to fruit flavors as long as its not THE MAIN flavor. I do think he needs a tobacco flavor with a great throat hit but no strong after flavor. What can I say....except he's a pain in the .... sometimes :)

I really want him to get the juice he loves and know I can find it at fsusa!!

Thanks again.....Deb

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
The RY4 and 5 are tobacco flavors with carmel and maybe creams? It is a sweet tobacco but does have the strong tobacco like Wyatt Earp in my opinion. I would suggest getting some Purecig and put a note in the comments to make it menthol. This is the only menthol tobacco that I have liked for the same reason. I do not care for the stronger tobaccos. The TH is great and gets even better with a little age.

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
I am horrible with descriptions, but I'll try. Both the RY4 and RY5 have a tobacco taste, but it's not strong. The RY4 has hints of vanilla and carmel in it, probably something else too, but I'm not sure what. The RY5 is similar, but it's also got a hint of another flavor. I detect pistacchio nuts, but I'm probably wrong. It would probably be worth it to get him a small bottle of each. Applewood is also very good. It's a smoky flavor with apples, but the apple taste isn't overbearing. A lot of people, even those that primarily like tobacco flavors like butterscotch almond. It's really good and not too sweet. The almond cuts down a bit on the sweetness.

As an fyi - my husband used to smoke cigars. When he first started vaping in March, he only liked tobacco flavors. His taste has totally changed and his new favorites are hopscotch, orange creamsicle, and fuzzy navel.

You're right, with all the flavors that fsusa carries, he'll be able to find a few favorites!

Kellygirl

Oct 17, 2010
New york
Thanks everyone. I don't think he'll like the ry4 or 5. I think I'll order samples of pure cig with menthol & american spirit. Believe me, when I order samples (and i've had a bunch) I make him try them all. He's so picky and still is looking for the analog hit (I'm so past it) :)

Don't worry, with all the ordering I'm doing with fsusa, I know we'll find his sweet spot (other than me)...LOLOL!!

Again, thanks everyone for all your help & opinions! Now to get those orders in - the fun part!

Heartbskts

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2010
Ohio
With the sales that fsusa has been running, it makes it a whole lot easier to try out new flavors, especially when they throw in the 10ml bottle sales. The prices are excellent and even I don't feel so bad if I order one that I'm not too fond of, which has been very few- 2 maybe. I'm finding that I like the smooth creamy ones like caramel cream, butterscotch almond, and most of all, hopscotch. I also love the cinnamon by itself and with the caramel cream mixed in seperate bottles. There are so many possibilities and I'm sure you will both find you ADV's. :vapor:

evnan111

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2010
Florida
  • Deleted by salemgold
  • Reason: Advertising for Another Supplier

Kellygirl

Oct 17, 2010
New york
Okay...I ordered 10 ml samples of 50/50 12 mg nicotine (he doesn't want higher than that) of: American Spirit; Purecig w/menthol and Applewood. We'll see how it goes. Dspin, I'm curious, what 10 flavors do you prefer. Are they through FSUSA? I really don't want to go through too many suppliers.....one for hardware and one for juice (for now anyway).

Thanks for all your help. I should've done this a long time ago.....better late than never!!!

ab357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Chgo., IL.
Thanks everyone. I don't think he'll like the ry4 or 5. I think I'll order samples of pure cig with menthol & american spirit. Believe me, when I order samples (and i've had a bunch) I make him try them all. He's so picky and still is looking for the analog hit (I'm so past it) :)

Don't worry, with all the ordering I'm doing with fsusa, I know we'll find his sweet spot (other than me)...LOLOL!!

Again, thanks everyone for all your help & opinions! Now to get those orders in - the fun part!

:toast: on your non smoking. I would suggest PureCig and 7 Leaves Ultimate. I also think that most of "us" discovered we preferred non tobaccos when we first started out.

I really went into the fruits and sweets. It was/is like a smörgåsbord of flavors that actually taste good as opposed to the taste of analogs.

I actually didn't get into the tobaccos until the Mad Scientist aka David, had a special on them.

OH! Order some Applewood! That's one that can cause domestic disturbances in two vaper households.:facepalm:

PS

I see it's a good thing to read through the thread before responding.:D It would save a lazy person like me time.:blush:

Last edited:

ab357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Chgo., IL.
Sometimes I'm really gad my wife doesn't vape. She was never a smoker though. :) Although if she was maybe I could place more orders that she actually knew about, and I could let her get the mail.

:laugh: Then the Postal Worker would have two people stalking and charging after him/her when they approach your mailbox.

I'm really glad I don't have a wife.:evil: Especially after my encounter with Mrs. T.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread