Need help with contacting aethertech regarding my veil!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acaciastrain

Jun 21, 2014
United States
Hey there ecf a few months ago i purchased a LE gold plume veil and have loved it to bits since. Its been my everyday rda. Every now and then ill use my tuboat or omega but this is vaping nirvana for me atleast so ive found! My issue is ive had my mod go off without my knowledge a few times now. This has caused the derlin on my veil to melt down to near nothing. :( I need to see about getting a new one but it seems aethertech's site is being worked or something. The shop section only shows some mods and attys but the part i need is listed under their products section. I was wondering if anyone knew a way to either use the website to obtain a new insulator or contact the company via email to get one. I love this atty and i think aethertech is one of the most innovative companies out there. But if i cant get a replacment part for a 150 atty then all that doesnt mean much lol. Thanks for any help in advance!

Scy123

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2014
Canada
I thought the authentic plume veil used PEEK insulators, which has twice the melting point of Delrin. I'm surprised you melted that. What build were you running? Was the insinuator white or tan?

Sorry I can't help, just a bit curious as I've melted a few Delrin insulators and have recently moved to using PEEK which I thought would almost never melt on me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread