Need help with E Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all
I got my order in for some of Mt Baker E juices. I know to let them steep a while, but I tried one that smelled really good (German chocolate Beefcake) right out of the mail box. All I got was a scorched burning taste. Could it be that the liquid is too thick for my Clearomizer?? If so is there any way to thin it?

I am using a Ego T 1100 with a Smoktech 3ML tank, bottom coil

Any help will be greatly appreciated :)

EBates

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2013
Texas
Welcome aboard
Burnt Taste - The wick is not fully saturated with juice or your mod is set to supply too high a voltage/wattage causing the juice to burn rather than vaporize.
Priming - The process of drawing juice into the wick. 3-5 dry puffs (no power applied) followed by short puffs (power applied) until vapor production begins.

Welcome aboard
Burnt Taste - The wick is not fully saturated with juice or your mod is set to supply too high a voltage/wattage causing the juice to burn rather than vaporize.
Priming - The process of drawing juice into the wick. 3-5 dry puffs (no power applied) followed by short puffs (power applied) until vapor production begins.

Thanks so much I will try that :toast:

InTheShade

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
South Texas
All their Gwar liquids are 50/50, the other lines you can choose the ratio. They are also pre-steeped for the most part and should be good straight out of the mail. Their regular e-liquids do usually require a little time to come to their best though...

If following EBates tips above you are still having issues, you can always add a drop or two of distilled water or even vodka to your liquid to thin it out. Shouldn't affect the flavor too much either.

Welcome aboard

That was it!! Thanks so much!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread