Status
Not open for further replies.

DaxFX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
Puerto Rico
Hi Guys, Being like 3 years now vaping and a bit long away from the forums i have being ordering juice only from MtBakerVapor only for that long and I really want to try some new juices, they remove my favorite juices (Marachino Cherry and Banana Split) and remove the 236ml bottle im starting to look elsewere! what good vendor out there with same range price could or should try ? suggestions?

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
Hi Guys, Being like 3 years now vaping and a bit long away from the forums i have being ordering juice only from MtBakerVapor only for that long and I really want to try some new juices, they remove my favorite juices (Marachino Cherry and Banana Split) and remove the 236ml bottle im starting to look elsewere! what good vendor out there with same range price could or should try ? suggestions?
It's time to get serious about DIY.

Sanctuary Denied

ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2013
Vancouver, Wa
I used to buy from Mt. Baker a few years ago when they were still in Washington.
After I discovered Vape Wild I never went back.
Some here love them and others... not so much. I personally liked them better than Mt. Baker.
They have a custom flavor sample pack, free shipping over $30, offer discounts on larger quantities, and are in the price range I think you're looking for.
I would recommend flavor boost and at least a week of steeping (2 weeks even better).
My favorites: Slo-Mo, So Berry Good, Lemon Sansation, Murica, Cousin's Brother's Roommate's Rootbeer.
E-Juice - Page 1 - VapeWild
There's a lot to choose from.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
I'll also recommend Verde Valley Vapes. Their nic range goes up to 12mg with a fairly large selection of quality eliquid at very affordable prices. They do offer 240ml size, plus the [now] $1 100 ml bonus depending on how much you spend.

I've been impressed with them since I first tried them and just before August 8th bought 2200ml of their line. Exceptional quality for the price. Oh, and they are tasty :drool:

Huehugh

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2015
If you order from VVV you have to wait for one of their sales (you'll get free juice up the yinyang). I've been very happy with both of my orders. Leas than 8$ for 100ml. Not the best juice ... but a total deal for the money.
I recommend mechsauce too. Not much chatter about this company lately but I've liked a bunch of their flavors. Great cheap product.
Good luck!

Reactions: Eskie

Driver93

Aug 13, 2016
Across the causeway there are a few good ones

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
If you order from VVV you have to wait for one of their sales (you'll get free juice up the yinyang). I've been very happy with both of my orders. Leas than 8$ for 100ml. Not the best juice ... but a total deal for the money.
I recommend mechsauce too. Not much chatter about this company lately but I've liked a bunch of their flavors. Great cheap product.
Good luck!

Another vote for VVV. While you might find some high end gourmet juices that outshine VVV, there's no one that I know who comes close in the price range. I DIY but still have over a liter of their juice on hand which I vape every day.

Beeker25

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2016
I used to buy from Mt. Baker a few years ago when they were still in Washington.
After I discovered Vape Wild I never went back.
Some here love them and others... not so much. I personally liked them better than Mt. Baker.
They have a custom flavor sample pack, free shipping over $30, offer discounts on larger quantities, and are in the price range I think you're looking for.
I would recommend flavor boost and at least a week of steeping (2 weeks even better).
My favorites: Slo-Mo, So Berry Good, Lemon Sansation, Murica, Cousin's Brother's Roommate's Rootbeer.
E-Juice - Page 1 - VapeWild
There's a lot to choose from.
I just received my first sample pack so it's sitting in dark cabinet. I couldn't resist trying a throw in called Tres Leches which was the foulest thing I've ever I've ever vaped. I realize it was unsteeped but I'm a MBV customer so I do know how it works. But nothing has ever been this bad. Might have to re wick and coil burn after throwing this out. Expecting much better luck in a couple of weeks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

DaxFX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
Puerto Rico
I placed an order from VVV I hope a good experience with them. Thanks for the suggestion guys.

d6bc37414c183f686d3f96826b135a7b.jpg

Sanctuary Denied

ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2013
Vancouver, Wa
I just received my first sample pack so it's sitting in dark cabinet. I couldn't resist trying a throw in called Tres Leches which was the foulest thing I've ever I've ever vaped. I realize it was unsteeped but I'm a MBV customer so I do know how it works. But nothing has ever been this bad. Might have to re wick and coil burn after throwing this out. Expecting much better luck in a couple of weeks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Ugh, bad start. I didn't like Tres Leches either.
Funny, it was one of the first freebies they sent me too.
If you do find some you like and make another order, I have requested freebies and they usually send them.
Good luck on the rest, there should be at least a couple in there you'll like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread