The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Need opinion on future contest start times

Discussion in 'Electronic Ash' started by WNY, May 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. WNY

WNY Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Mar 11, 2009
    NY USA
    Hello all, As many of you know, we run a contest every few weeks. I appreciate those who participate. I have received a couple PM's lately however asking if it would be possible to move future contests that are held on a weeknight to 9:00PM EST instead of 8:00PM EST. There are some forum members who are from the Western part of the US who are not even home from work yet when the contest starts. That is something I honestly did not give much thought to and I feel is a valid point. I would like a few opinions from members if they think running the contest at 9:00PM EST is ok and not too late. I think that is a bit more fair and would give other people a shot at winning who normally wouldn't be home from work yet. I look forward to any feedback. Thanks

2. 36tinybells

36tinybells ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 30, 2011
    Right Over Here
    It'd be fine with me. That seems like a fair thing to do. :)

3. GLRogerss

GLRogerss Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 23, 2009
    Joplin,MO
    I like the later time.
    Congrats Tiny, hope you like the screwdriver - that's what I mainly use now.

4. Paislia

Paislia Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 22, 2011
    NY, USA
    9PM should work for most of the US - not that we easterners are begging for competition mind u ;) , but it sounds like a good time for you to run it. :)

5. WNY

WNY Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Mar 11, 2009
    NY USA
    Thank you. I was hoping for an unbiased opinion from the Easterners. I hope to work with a couple manufacturers and expand the prize offerings at some point in the future.

Taras

6. AnglVapin

AnglVapin Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 16, 2009
    Cajunland - Louisiana
    Taras,

I sent you an email, but not sure I used the correct email. Please let me know if you received it. :)

Sorry to post on this topic, but I don't remember how to start a new one. Feel free to delete, after reading.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.