Need Recommendations for 2nd Order

Status
Not open for further replies.

untitledblue

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2011
Houston, TX
I've already purchased (and loved) Boba's Bounty, Gorilla Juice, and Hype. In the near future I will be placing a 2nd order that will include those juices. However, I'd like to add an additional liquid to the mix.

I need to add more Tobacco flavors to my collection and was wondering if someone could give some recommendations (and why they like it)?

Thanks a bunch!

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
The only other tobacco I've tried, aside of Boba's and Gorilla is the C&D. It's a really mellow tasting tobacco, that I feel works great as a mixer to non-tobacco flavors. To give them a more robust, tobacco-ey hit with loads of vapor.

It's been my intention to try the Havana Gold, among other Ave flavors, but, until money gets better, I have to settle with my all day, Boba's Bounty :)

FunkyVapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2011
Niagara Falls, Canada
I would definitely suggest a flavour called DK-TAB. It is a dekang tobacco flavour that is a bit nutty and ever-so-slighly sweet. It is a great all day vape if you're not into the fruit flavours and such.

Definitely get the tobacco and the nuttiness of it is awesome. Lots of vendors carry it, or at least variations of it. The one I got was second-hand from a friend and it was right from China.

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
HG is a good one for sure, but nobody has also suggested the Blueberry crumble, I didnt like any other Blueberry vapes I have tried but this one is super, and in my daily rotation

I would have definitely recommended the Blueberry Crumble, as it is fantastic. But, the OP was requesting additional tobacco flavors, so I didn't mention it. *shrug* Definitely one to try in my opinion, as well.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
I would have definitely recommended the Blueberry Crumble, as it is fantastic. But, the OP was requesting additional tobacco flavors, so I didn't mention it. *shrug* Definitely one to try in my opinion, as well.

Slipped my eyeballs I guess that tobacco did, HG then would be a killer choice like the man says !

dale1962

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2009
Charlotte,NC
Does the Flue Cured have a hint of sweetness like GJ? I have found I prefer that a little better. While I like the Boba's, I liked the sample of GJ better. I wouldn't mind finding another sweeter tobacco flavor.
IMO the flue cured has maybe a hint of sweetness but more of a bold tobacco taste to me very good.......Now I've only vaped it on 6v with Lr DC and 5v with standard atty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread