Need some advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonGavlar

Oct 21, 2015
hey guys,

The other night I went out on the sauce, came home.. Passed out... Woke up to find my E cig was no where to be found :-x

So now I need to buy a new one I figured that I may as well buy an upgrade to what I already had. Problem is I am a complete noob to vaping and have no idea what's good and what's not. So I'm hoping you guys can send me in the right direction.

I previously had a kangertech iPow2 battery with an emow mega tank. I liked that I could change the wattage and I also liked the 'stick' shape of it as it made it easier carrying around in my pocket. However, I did look at the kanger subox mini which has a bigger base but could potentially pick up something like that if its going to give me a much better vape.

So yeah I'm in the UK and looking for an upgrade. ATM I don't want to be building my own coils etc and would like a charge port. Any recommendations will be appreciated.

Thanks all

papergoblin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2013
alabama
If you want small, look at the SMOK M80 Plus and then buy a Nautilus mini. The M80 is about the size of a pack of smokes and pockets easily. If you were to buy a Nautilus mini or a Kanger Subtank mini or nano, you got a small dual battery mod. It has a charge port, 80 watts of power, and can do temp. control if you ever wanted to. The batteries are built in, so no changing out but they are 18650 batts. soldered in. So you could actually solder new ones in if you ever felt the need. In the US the setup would run about $100, give or take depending on where you shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread