Need some help with identification.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

chimsweep

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2013
Hardwick, Ma
Sitting here vaping my Vision VV with a UDCT tank and Smoketech cartos.......Tasty Vapor's Tasty Finger with some Virginia tobacco flavoring for a little kick. Man, I love those good vape days, as we all know, there are bad vape days. When everything comes together and working flawlessly....hmmmmmmm. Meanwhile back at the ranch....sorry I went off my intended question momentarily. :facepalm: Went with my sister in law yesterday to the B&M and she purchased a cig like looking setup. She was being helped by the staff.....I wasn't paying all the much attention to her purchase. How can we know what she bought? I believe it's 800 threads of some sort. Is there some kind of identifying mark? It says CE2 somewhere on the box. Just thought of .....you could call the store!!!! But it doesn't open for 3-4 hours. You could post a pic for some additional help!!!!! Thought I would post and answer my own questions :D PS on a side note you could go to the website and post what she bought...:closedeyes: http://www.safervapors.com/products/starterkits/2piecestarterkits/safervapors100/ any help with using this product such as tips would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
The most common threading that looks like that is the 808D-1, commonly just referred to as 808. It's the most common threading for a cig-a-like.

I hope she didn't really pay that much for her kit.

For compatible replacement parts, go to smokelessimage.com or bloogplanet.com.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread