? Need some help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamman11

Oct 1, 2013
usa
new to all of this i have smoked for a long while now a pack a day of full flavored menthol, now trying to quit or find a more healthy allternitive, i have tried the gas station bs e cigs never worked for me. and i have a few friend that have switched over to vapor. so i am more than willing to give it a try. my question is what is a goodvapor thats worth my money dependable and will last for a while, while i figue out what all this stuff i am reading does? and will give me the satisfation i need. i have a vapor store near me and i was looking at and excuse me if i type this wrong vzego ce4 and t2 dont know what the diffrents in the kits are but which one will do the best for me all around? and one other question my favorerite cig back when they were making them was camel turkish jades which they dont make anymore anyone know of a flavor close to it?
thanks i am sure everyone will hear more from me as i am sure like everything i get into i will start to md this out

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there

nismith8

Aug 25, 2013
United States
vape Dojo has some great starter kits here and are more than likely the fraction of what the vapor store is going to charge if you don't mind wating. The only other thing you would need is juice. There are tons of juice vendors, such as seducejuice.com, mtbakervapor.com and The Vapor Chef. Nothing is going to taste exactly like a cigarette, but some tobacco flavors are pretty good, like Jango from seduce juice.

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
Best thing to do is search this forum and see what is available. I could tell you to go get a Provari and save you time money and effort, then once you get the P with the PT tank, vape that a bit then start a search for the rba that looks good for you. You are going to hear a lot of different answers to your question, get an ego, get an spinner, go VV, go VW........ on and on. What is best for you is to find what will work, sounds like you want something that will last and grow with you, buy quality and you'll be ahead of the game. good luck and welcome to the forum.

Snicks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2013
Riverside, CA
If you want a good starter kit and something that will last you a long time then I have to point you towards the Joytech eGo-C Twist batteries. They work great, small in size and depending on battery size can last the entire day of vaping. As for which tank to use I will suggest the Kanger T3s, Kanger Protank or Kanger Protank 2. What I like about these tanks is you can buy additional atomizers to replace the old ones in each of these clearomizers or you can easily rebuild them yourself. Rebuilding is cheap and quick. These clearomizers provide good flavor and vape clouds. I prefer the Protanks myself (though I use many different tanks for vaping).

I think you can't be anything but happy with a kit like the one I'm suggesting. There are many different types of vape delivery systems but no matter what you decide to use I would pair it up with a eGo-C Twist battery or something just like it such as a spinner. These work well, are durable, compact, variable voltage is a must IMO and they last a good long time. A 650mah ego lasts me right around 8-9 hours. A 1000mah eGo last me a full day. of course the battery duration will be directly affected by the voltage you vape at but even at 4.2v both my eGo's last for the amount of time I listed above. I have around 7-8 different mods but I still use my eGo Twists daily for work because they are so small and easy to stealth vape with. I also like to carry a cheap Vamo V3. My favorite non RBA clearomizer is the iClear 30. Awesome flavor...good vape producer, lasts weeks and weeks before needing to be replaced.

Anyways good luck. There is a lot to learn and so many different delivery systems, batteries, mods etc...for some of us this becomes something of a hobby...and a journey.

Last edited:

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
vaping zone is the store near me house lol but not sure what will work for me as of buy my first kit
Ok. Then tell us what you would like. Long battery life? One that looks like a cigarette? Heavy hitter or mild hitter? Does size matter? Only you know your smoking habits, so we need a little help here to try to steer you. You could get a passthrough eGo and plug it into your car's cig lighter and charge and vape at the same time....those kind of things.
:)

Atchafalaya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Central Texas
Best thing to do is search this forum and see what is available. I could tell you to go get a Provari and save you time money and effort, then once you get the P with the PT tank, vape that a bit then start a search for the rba that looks good for you. You are going to hear a lot of different answers to your question, get an ego, get an spinner, go VV, go VW........ on and on. What is best for you is to find what will work, sounds like you want something that will last and grow with you, buy quality and you'll be ahead of the game. good luck and welcome to the forum.

I got a Provari with a Kanger tank to fill with juice.(note: sometimes you cannot screw the tank on too tight or the vapor will not come out) I order my juice from SmokTek. 24ml Desert Camel. I also ordered the eGo kit from SmokTek.

I've only been vaping for 6 weeks but have smoked for over 30 years and am down to 6 regular(analog) cigarettes a day, from almost 2 packs a day. I am feeling so much better already. :)

Feisty

Aug 23, 2013
Illinois
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on switching to vaping.
I use the Evod kit Kanger Evod Starter Kit.

Last week I received a Kanger Protank2 that I ordered (which fits the Evod) and I do love it because it's larger and you don't have to fill it up as often.

Once you find the mod you like then I think the hardest part is finding your "go to juice". I am still fairly new at this and I still haven't found a juice that hits the spot for me.
I have many juices that are 24mg but I'm thinking that is too strong for me. I just ordered some trial sizes at 18mg to see if it's any better for me.

There are a lot of e-juice vendors out there, just have a look around the forum and you will see some that are favorites.
I understand how confusing all of this is and all of the terms used but in time you will come to understand what they are and what they do.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
size doesnt matter to me i would like not to be put and about and it die on me and smoking like i said i smoke a pack to a pack in a half as day and a scig takes me a couple hits to finish

Then the Ego 900 mah or eGo passthrough 1000 mah or the evod ecig will do you good. Vaping is not smoking. totally different nic delivery system from cigarettes. with a cigarette, you get an instant hit to the lungs. With ecigs, the nic is absorbed through the mouth, nose and throat. Takes longer for the nic to get into your system to stave off cravings. That is why new vapers feel like they are vaping constantly and too much(which they are not). Read the stickies on the top of this page on the forum for some good info.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/new-members-information/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread