Need some help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dilka

Mar 29, 2019
So I have Smok Majesty with FreeMaX Mesh Pro for a good time right now, but I acquired a new problem. My Mod says that either "Ohm to low" or " Atomizer to short". I have never removed my tank from my Mod. But when this problem came I removed my tank, it had not a lot but still some liquid, I cleaned pins and stuff, at first it worked but then again same and now I can't do anything, if I clean it or whatever it's still not working.
I have tried putting my tank on friends mod and it worked, also tried putting friends Tank on my Mod, also worked. But now after watching a lot of videos, trying to find out how to fix my problem I came here, maybe someone will help me.
Lukas

mac-nutty

Moved On
Mar 2, 2019
pub
So I have Smok Majesty with FreeMaX Mesh Pro for a good time right now, but I acquired a new problem. My Mod says that either "Ohm to low" or " Atomizer to short". I have never removed my Tank from my Mod. But when this problem came I removed my Tank, it had not a lot but still some liquid, I cleaned pins and stuff, at first it worked but then again same and now I can't do anything, if I clean it or whatever it's still not working.
I have tried putting my Tank on friends mod and it worked, also tried putting friends Tank on my Mod, also worked. But now after watching a lot of videos, trying to find out how to fix my problem I came here, maybe someone will help me.
Lukas
the only way it will work now is if you use a tank with a longer 510 like your friends tank
sorry mate

the gtrs vboy 200w v3
is a very cheap mod with a excellent chip inside i just picked one up for 40£

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
With the Freemax Mesh Pro, I have found you have to ensure the coil is tightly screwed into the base otherwise it may not make a solid contact. Also ensure the o-rings on the coil are in the proper position, many coils have come shipped with unseated o-rings. Don’t think the o-rings are your problem but valuable info once you receive new coils.

These coils are mass produced with varying quality – some may last for quite some time, some may not. It is possible your coil just decided to give up the ghost a little prematurely.

• Informative
Reactions: mac-nutty

mac-nutty

Moved On
Mar 2, 2019
pub
With the Freemax Mesh Pro, I have found you have to ensure the coil is tightly screwed into the base otherwise it may not make a solid contact. Also ensure the o-rings on the coil are in the proper position, many coils have come shipped with unseated o-rings. Don’t think the o-rings are your problem but valuable info once you receive new coils.

These coils are mass produced with varying quality – some may last for quite some time, some may not. It is possible your coil just decided to give up the ghost a little prematurely.
he was saying it works on his friends mod mate
edit
good idea with screwing the coil in more :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread