Need some HHV suggestions, if'n ya please

Status
Not open for further replies.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
I have too many favorites from HHV, and I've only scratched the surface of their menu.

My favorite tobaccos are Heavenly Army (brother to Shadow), Shadow, Legend, Huntsman, Serendipity, and Oompa (after a long steep).

I've only had their blueberry muffin, but's its a spot-on realistic ripe gorgeous blueberry flavor. I am eager to try the actual Purity fruits because of the blueberry flavor in the non-Purity Blueberry Muffin.

Enoch777

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
Midwest, USA
Alrighty folks, so I went all-in and got Shadow (Purity) 50ml.... low and behold they also had Protank II in stock and I had already decided on getting another so I can devote my other one to strong flavors and the new one for everything else.
3-days to receive package, that's taking into account the delay on Monday (holiday). Holy ****!!! They literally had the package in the post office hands like 4-5 hours after payment. Astounding.

In preparation I wrapped a micro coil on my Optimus S, 10 wraps of 28GA, came out to 1.7Ω. Easier said than done too, this rda is freaking tiny :yawn:

enoch777-albums-coils-picture262133-micro-coil-rda.jpg

5 drops of Shadow. 10 watts. And.... wow! It smells very creamy, and I get a bit of that creme taste. I also get spicy and a light tobacco. I probably shouldn't have just went out and bought 50ml of any juice, that's foolhardy, but I'm SO GLAD I DID. I was dying for a flavor like this, mellow, slightly tobacco. It's superb. Two questions for HHV fans.

~Do you get extra flavor with your orders, and how does that work out for you??
~How does steeping effect HHV flavors, specifically Purity @ 100%VG if anyone knows??

I'm already thinking what I'll get next week, but I'll stick to 15ml or samplers this time haha. I'll be honest, the flavor I'm getting isn't in-your-face. It's quite mellow. This is right out of the package though. I'm hoping with time it will steep and become even more rich and wonderful.

Anyway thanks everyone for the great recommendations :)

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
Alrighty folks, so I went all-in and got Shadow (Purity) 50ml.... low and behold they also had Protank II in stock and I had already decided on getting another so I can devote my other one to strong flavors and the new one for everything else. 3-days to receive package, that's taking into account the delay on Monday (holiday). Holy ****!!! They literally had the package in the post office hands like 4-5 hours after payment. Astounding. In preparation I wrapped a micro coil on my Optimus S, 10 wraps of 28GA, came out to 1.7Ω. Easier said than done too, this RDA is freaking tiny :yawn:
enoch777-albums-coils-picture262133-micro-coil-rda.jpg
5 drops of Shadow. 10 watts. And.... wow! It smells very creamy, and I get a bit of that creme taste. I also get spicy and a light tobacco. I probably shouldn't have just went out and bought 50ml of any juice, that's foolhardy, but I'm SO GLAD I DID. I was dying for a flavor like this, mellow, slightly tobacco. It's superb. Two questions for HHV fans. ~Do you get extra flavor with your orders, and how does that work out for you?? ~How does steeping effect HHV flavors, specifically Purity @ 100%VG if anyone knows?? I'm already thinking what I'll get next week, but I'll stick to 15ml or samplers this time haha. I'll be honest, the flavor I'm getting isn't in-your-face. It's quite mellow. This is right out of the package though. I'm hoping with time it will steep and become even more rich and wonderful. Anyway thanks everyone for the great recommendations :)
I regularly order extra flavor in my Legend from HHV, and I would suggest it for any HHV juice at 100%vg, I can't personally tell you abot steeping Shadow but I've read the comments of other HHV Army members on the HHV Army subforum stating that Shadow benefits most from a long steep , I can tell you that Legend changes dramatically with steeping going from a sweet cherry pipe tobacco to a straight up slightly spicy strong pipe tobacco with just a hint of sweetness . Stop on by the HHV Army subforum and post your questions there everybody there has different favorites and will be able to answer your questions better than I can on some of the HHV juices . I'm glad you found HHV they make some of the best juices IMO .

ThisguyPa

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2013
Lancaster Pennsylvania
My favorite is legend. Then serendipity. And heavenly tobacco. I also enjoy cinful pear. Heathers is a great company and i love their juices. With how much i buy from them id love a sampler every once in a while, but that never happens. Even if requested. Overall i guess im a heathers fanboy. Vape on vaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread