Need some suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dudeonline

Verified Member
May 29, 2009
Well, I ordered a few (10 in total) 5ml juices from Gourmet Vapors from their 50% off sale, and I have to say, I find their flavors a little weak...I mean it could just be me, but I guess i'm looking for a company that really mixes flavors that POP and make my taste buds say WOW instead of, "hmm...I guess that was okay..."

Out of everything I ordered I LOVED the Butter Rum, the Andes Mint and the Dr. Pepper, but again, the flavor was just weak.

I'm aware that I can order double/triple shots of flavor, but I want a company that can mix it right the first time without me needing to do that...besides, I feel like double flavor could be TOO much, you know?

Anyway, just for info purposes, my mixes were as follows on all 10 bottles:

18mg
20/80 VG Blend

dmj4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2011
TN
I got 6 flavors from Pink Spot Vapors and they are all good. I think they use about 40 percent flavoring, at least that is what their note to me said.

I also really like my Kickbass Vapor extra flavor juice. I got some juice and doublers from Tasty Vapor and they are really good, too.

I always get extra flavor. At first, I could not even taste most double flavors. Now, I can taste them.

The first flavor I could actually taste, other than cinnamon candy, was KBV Crisp Cola double flavor.

STLBluesNut

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2011
st peters mo
try vapor renu. i havent ordered anything from them yet, but i am going to tonite since it is payday hehe. prices are among the lowest around. i have seen a few good reviews on them. you can order double and triple flavor. they have a lot of flavors to choose from, i didnt count as i was looking, but i would say 200+.

Phayah

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
US
I second Tasty Vapor. They have a popular version of Butter Rum that I've tried. Weak in flavor it is definitely not. It has a nice throat hit as well. Their Atomic Cinnacide is the best juice out there. I can't say I like anything they put banana in though. It reminds me of the banana vending machine candy. I don't like anything with chocolate or coffee flavor from there either as it tastes burnt to me. This seems to be a common problem with e liquid/taste buds. They are known for having strong flavor. I never have to ask for extra flavor or sweetener.

As for mint, I like Madvapes Ultamint. The Tin Box Mint from Tasty Vapor is iffy. My first bottle was fantastic and every bottle after had a weird plastic undertone. One was contaminated with Waffle flavored juice so I just don't order it anymore. It seems it's very easy to ruin the flavor on that one. You might have better luck. Madvapes also has a Candy Cane, Irish Mintz, Chocolate Mint, and Minthol flavor that are highly rated but I haven't tried these.

I like Halo e liquid but the flavors are way too subtle. There is just something special about the juice that I can't put a finger on. They didn't have a single juice out of the sampler I could say I didn't like. That in itself is pretty amazing. I would not recommend it for someone who wants more flavor though. =(

With the VG/PG levels, I find that VG subdues the flavor and throat hit dramatically. I really don't like it at all. I always order 100% PG. The Madvapes does have a little VG in it but it's still a great vape. They don't allow you to specify ratios.

I still smoke so it takes a lot to get my taste buds going. I've tried many other vendors as well but most of them have a perfume taste or the juice is simply too weak for me. Those three are my favorites. =D

You might look into MyFreedomSmokes. I hear they have some very strong flavors but I haven't tried them. Kick Bass Vapor, Alien Visions, and Backwoods Brew seem generally popular but I haven't sampled anything from them yet. I do plan on it eventually though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread