Status
Not open for further replies.

STLJohnny

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
MO
Hello All,

I just started on RBAs looking for a mod to go sub ohm and see how I like that.
Features im looking for.
Small like the k100. This is what I was just about to get but thought I would ask as I know little about my options.
I like the bottom button
price I want to be <$50
I like the looks of k100 or 101 just not sure how it performs
probably telescope so I can keep it small with 18350 but have the option to go larger.

Just found the k100 and 101 in stock for $34 that seems to be the best price Ive seen. If they are worth investing in at all.

Thanks!

Last edited:

evgeny131

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2013
Los Angeles
there are many by sigelei and others on vaportekusa for under 40.....i would suggest asking about what kinds of contact points the mod has, brass, ss, copper, and whether it needs cleaning inside (anodization removal)...at those low prices u run a high risk of needing to mod the mod yourself a bit to get where u want with it....

madicen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Minglewood
I have a few bottom button mods, including the K100 and K101 (newer, smooth version). Both will fit what you are looking for. I will say this though, even in 18350 mode they are not the smallest mods out there. Not huge mind you, but there are smaller mods around.

Build quality is damn good for the money, and they perform like a champ right out of the box. My one suggestion for you though would be if you are not 100% on having a bottom button mod to look at the Sigelei #20. Rock solid SS build, TINY even in 18650 mode, looks sharp, and rocks your face off hit wise...AFTER you replace the stock hot spring, OR you can get one of the newer ones ( shipped this week to vendors) that have the new spring.

I have quite a few mods, and right now my #20 is one of my every day to the office mods. Love it for how small it is, even with a big ole honkin 18650 in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread