Need Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i am ordered the sigelei Legend. Go to play with a buddies and i love it. I got the 3-15watts dont really enjoy going above 15 so it works for me. Plus the gravity sensing adjusting adds to my cool guy feeling :2cool: any who i already have a KFL+ V2 and im looking for another tank other then the Russian 91% because the are almost the same but i have no idea. Any options and suggestions hwould be awesome.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
So i am ordered the Sigelei Legend. Go to play with a buddies and i love it. I got the 3-15watts dont really enjoy going above 15 so it works for me. Plus the gravity sensing adjusting adds to my cool guy feeling :2cool: any who i already have a KFL+ V2 and im looking for another tank other then the Russian 91% because the are almost the same but i have no idea. Any options and suggestions hwould be awesome.

I've heard great thing about the Tailfuns (SP???) I've never tried one but people have said it is just fantastic. ;)

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
So i am ordered the Sigelei Legend. Go to play with a buddies and i love it. I got the 3-15watts dont really enjoy going above 15 so it works for me. Plus the gravity sensing adjusting adds to my cool guy feeling :2cool: any who i already have a KFL+ V2 and im looking for another tank other then the Russian 91% because the are almost the same but i have no idea. Any options and suggestions hwould be awesome.

I second what Megan has said. Taifun GT. Like a KFL, but you can rebuild it without emptying the tank. They are easy to build and the taste is better than a Kayfun. If you get one and don't like it, I will buy it from you. If you go with a clone, I highly recommend the Infinite, the quality is good.

motabrownie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2014
Lawrence, KS
I have a couple Taifuns. I loved them at first but I find the design is a little flawed. The cylinder that covers the coil doesn't screw in, it uses o-rings, and can turn if you're not careful when screwing the top on. I was also having problems with the chimney on the top cap making a solid connection which was causing flooding. I changed out the O-rings and it helped a little but I haven't used them for awhile. They put out good flavor though when they worked. My KFL+'s have been near flawless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread