Need To Purchase Some New Flavours - Lil Help???

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarbonThief

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Due to a lil problemo with my supplier they've kindly offered to send me $50 worth of e-liquid -------- Im stuck for ideas (obviously since there's hundreds). I kinda like my flavours sweet --- so far i've tried Apple, Pineapple, Watermelon & Apricot (which i didn't like).

What would the people recommend?

Let me get this right, your vendor, spicifically, is sending you $50 worth of THEIR flavors, right? We need to know which vendor to offer suggestions!

Carbon

P.S. How can I "recreate" this supplier's problemo? I want $50 worth of free juice too!

CarbonThief

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
couldn't find that site, but did find eliquid-usa.com, is that it? Or perhaps the UK equivalent?

If so just glancing real quick, there's coconut which sounds yummy, grape, cinnamon perhaps, banana, orange, strawberry, strawberry-banana, capuccino, the list goes on and on!

I agree with CCC, a sweet coffee like the capuccino, a chocolate anything, vanilla (I'm vaping a vanilla mint right now that is wonderful, not too sweet, but reminds me of chocolate milk like my dad used to make me as a kid, with a squirt of vanilla extract!).

Good luck to you!

Carbon

mynameisrob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
PH-Illadelph-IA, PA
bluemistvaping.com
super quick shipping
choice of nicotine + vg or 80pv/20vg and optional flavor shots...
great prices

samplers:
$20 (5 x 5 flavors of 10mL) = 50mL

single flavors:
$5 - 10mL
$10 - 30mL
$30 - 150mL

personal favorites:
coffee + cream
vanilla cherry swirl
cherry ice

++1 for BlueMist. They are awesome vendor with super cheap prices and great juice.

Just wanted to add: they have 2 options for sample packs. You can get the (5) 10ml bottles for $20, or you can also get $(5) 3ml bottles for only $10. They let you pick which juices you want for same packs too.

And it's 180ml bottle for $30, not 150ml. 180 is just that much better.

I absolutely love their Cafe Caramel juice. I'm already on my 2nd 180 ml bottle of it. For only $30, you cant beat it and it's considerably cheaper than what most other vendors charge.

And they have over 250 juices so you should have no trouble finding a few that interest you

CarbonThief

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
++1 for BlueMist. They are awesome vendor with super cheap prices and great juice.

Just wanted to add: they have 2 options for sample packs. You can get the (5) 10ml bottles for $20, or you can also get $(5) 3ml bottles for only $10. They let you pick which juices you want for same packs too.

And it's 180ml bottle for $30, not 150ml. 180 is just that much better.

I absolutely love their Cafe Caramel juice. I'm already on my 2nd 180 ml bottle of it. For only $30, you cant beat it and it's considerably cheaper than what most other vendors charge.

And they have over 250 juices so you should have no trouble finding a few that interest you

MMm cafe caramel, I will definitely be adding that to my next order!

Carbon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread