Need your advice!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aflal

Oct 20, 2021
Sri Lanka
Hi everyone,
I've been a smoker for the past 7 years and recently quit(4 weeks as of posting this) with the help of a smok Novo 2 and some willpower. I managed save up some money to buy a new vape. Since I'm in a ....ty third-world country, there are limited options for me. Below are the current options I've according to my current budget.
Voopoo Argus Air
Caliburn KOKO Prime

I would really love to hear your thoughts on both of them.
(Coil life would be the biggest selling point for me)
Thank you.

Aflal

Oct 20, 2021
Sri Lanka
I don't own either but Uwell Caliburn Koko prime is the one I'd go with, excellent company good reputation... Voopoo is just okay in my book, I'd definitely go with the Uwell Caliburn..
Okay sure I'll keep this in mind.
Thank you for your input.:)

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi everyone,
Welcome and glad you joined.
Might wish to fill in your avatar location ...country, it may help you in obtaining location specific information to your future question(s).
On the top right hand corner of this post you will find: "your name" next to "Inbox and Alerts"
Place the mouse pointer on your name,click. You will get a drop down and on the left hand side of this drop down you will find "Personal Details". Click Personal Details.
In Personal Details, in middle of screen in gray, you will find "Location" Could fill that box line in.
re: New users - Put your location in your Profile...

Reactions: Aflal
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread