Not open for further replies.

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
I was thinking about picking some of those up too but always forget to look for them when I am shopping online. Filling some carto tanks can be a real pain! I think I'll pick some up since the link is right there. Thanks alisa.

Needle tip bottle + a slap yo mama tool or a tank filler drip tip make carto tanks a breeze to refill.

Mohamed

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2013
USA
Fast Tech I think has best deals but if you are traveling soon you may not have the time to wait on there shipping. I use them for carto's, clearomizers, standard ego tanks etc. It's much easier to refill just about anything when using those. The standard bottles vary in length and hole size. The needle tips just make everything a lot easier.

Another suggestion is to buy a few 10 ml or so ones. I fill them up with my 30-50ml bottles. It's even a good DIY starter experience as I mix varations of vanilla, caramel, tobacco, and coffee flavors into a 10 ml needle tip bottle. If you know what you like its a very easy DIY experience for mixing flavors.

I've yet to take the next step of "actually" DIYing but this gives me ability to try things out without wasting a whole lot of juice. I've recently got a cherry flavor that I'm too found of but if I mix in some vanilla, caramel, tobacco juice it's not too bad. Better than pitching a bottle of juice that you don't like.

Anyway my 2 cents on how those bottles have helped me.

riseabovethestorm

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2013
Grayling, MI, USA
www.kalkaskamma.com
You can order just the screw on tip from Mt Baker for about 69 cents...... They actually sent me a free one with my first juice order.

Was going to suggest that (I suggest MBV alot). I ordered two today (one for me, one for mom) when I reordered my Bavarian Cream liquid. Just got my EVODs and the area between the tank and the air shaft isn't too tight to just use a regular dripper tip, but a needle tip would make things soooo much easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread