Not open for further replies.

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    Nevoks Feelin Pod 1.jpg

I would first like to thank Ivy for providing me Feelin Pod Kit.

Shenzhen Nevoks Technology Co., Ltd is a relatively young manufacturer, the brand was born in March 2019 with the purpose of "Being an upright and responsible company towards customers" therefore, Nevoks pays great attention to the feedback that is sent to it daily , continuously striving to improve through research and development.

Feelin 22W Pod System, is a small device that contains an integrated 1000 mAh battery, uses a variable voltage on 3 levels and has a cartridge with a capacity of up to 2.8ml, the replaceable coils can indifferently vaporize liquids with nicotine salts or liquids freebase.

Feelin works with both Fire button and automatic, and has an AFC adjustment system suitable for MTL or RDL according to the installed coil.
    The USB Type-C port reduces the time for charging and the soft Trip Drip-Tip gives you a good feeling when vaping.

Enjoy the reading

The cardboard box shows on the front an image of the device, the logo, the brand and the name of the device.
    On the back are present; the packing list, the manufacturer's address, the instructions for use, the scratch & check and the indications on the color of the device (Blue).
    On the side the package shows the main features in the form of icons.

Nevoks Feelin Pod 2.jpg

Nevoks Feelin Pod 3.jpg

Packing List:
    1 x Feelin Device (1.000mAh
    1 x Feelin Pod 2.8ml (2ml TPD)
    1 x SPL-10 Mesh Coil 0.6Ω Range 18-25W
    1 x SPL-10 Mesh Coil 1.0Ω Range 10-13W
    1 x Type-C cable
    1 x User Manual (Chinese-English)
    1 x Warranty Certificate

Nevoks Feelin Pod 4.jpg

Specifications and Features:
    Dimensions: 99.5x22x18mm
    Weight: 42g
    Materials: PC + ABS
    Capacity: 2.8ml (TPD 2ml)
    Power Range: 10W-22W
    Output: 3.3V-4.2V
    Battery: 1000mAh
    Charging: Type-C 5V / 1.5A
    3 power levels
    Adjustable air flow
    Pod magnetic attachment

Nevoks Feelin Pod 5.jpg

Colors: red, silver, blue, black

Nevoks Feelin Pod 6.gif

Feelin Pod first impressions
    I received the Blue version but other colors are available in my opinion sober and very beautiful.
    The construction is in plastic but the device does not seem cheap, it has a rectangular shape with rounded edges, the rubberized coating is also extended to the drip-tip and is pleasantly soft and smooth to the touch, the cartridge has a large transparent area for a good visualization of the liquid. Feelin Pod Kit weighs just 44 grams and literally disappears in the hand! You can slip it into any pocket and easily forget you're carrying it.

Nevoks Feelin Pod 7.jpg

On the front there is a recess that houses the round and concave Fire button in the center, underneath there are the 3 LED lights arranged vertically, towards the bottom there is the word "nevoks" in relief. On the back, the white “Feelin” writing on a blue background stands out.

Nevoks Feelin Pod 8.jpg

On the top side there are 3 small vents, underneath the USB Type C port in a vertical position with the specifications printed on the charging speed.
    The opposite side is completely smooth, there is only a fake air intake at the top.

Nevoks Feelin Pod 9.jpg

The compartment / pod houses 4 magnets raised above the bottom, also there are two floating pins for the electrical contact and the small channel for the automatic puff.
    On the bottom there is the capacity of the internal battery (1.000mAh) also present; a vent hole for the integrated battery, the logo, the brand and the indication on the area of origin.

Nevoks Feelin Pod 10.jpg

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    Pod:
    The Pod is rectangular in shape, the Drip-Tip is ergonomic with a rubbery and very pleasant coating, its internal diameter is suitable for either MTL or RDL. On the bottom there are 4 magnets mirroring those present in the compartment / pod, in the center there is the round hole for installing the coil (press and pull).
    On the side, one wall of the cartridge is sanded for a greater passage of air in case it is oriented towards the external holes present on the mod.

The refill is lateral; by lifting the silicone tab you access the filling hole, the hole is generously sized and allows a comfortable refill. The liquid capacity is 2.8ml.

The Pod when inserted into the Mod does not move and remains stable in position, the strength of the 4 small magnets is good, to remove the pod you need to pull hard, my feedback for this operation is very good.

Nevoks Feelin Pod 11.jpg

SPL-10 Mesh Coil:

The kit includes two Mesh Coils, one has a resistive value of 0.6Ω (RDL) and the other is 1.0Ω (MTL). There are 3 sealing o'rings, according to the manufacturer these coils offer good resistance to liquid leaks.

Nevoks Feelin Pod 12.jpg

Nevoks Feelin Pod 13.jpg

The air flow is simply adjusted according to the direction of insertion of the Pod with respect to the 3 external holes on the mod, the pod on one side has a opened wall on the bottom (RDL) the other side of the wall is closed (MTL).

Nevoks Feelin Pod 14.gif

Operation Guide:

Turning the power off:
    5 clicks the fire button to turn on / off the device, the three white LED indicators light up from bottom to top when it turns on and top to bottom when it turns off.
    Once powered on, you can turn on the device by pressing the Fire button or simply make a suction (Auto Draw)

Output settings:
    3 clicks on the fire button to vary the power; every 3 clicks the level changes, each level is indicated by a different number of LEDs that light up, the corresponding LED stays on for 2 seconds before going off.
    - 1 Light (3.1V) with the 0.6Ω coil the estimated power is 18W. With the 1.0Ω coil the estimated power is 10W
    - 2 Lights (3.4V) with the 0.6Ω coil the estimated power is 19.5W. With the 1.0Ω coil the estimated power is 11.5W
    - 3 lights (3.7V) with the 0.6Ω coil the estimated power is 22W. With the 1.0Ω coil the estimated power is 13W

Nevoks Feelin Pod 15.gif

Battery status indicators:
    the battery charge level can be quantified depending on the number of LEDs that light up when you press the Fire button or when you use the automatic shot, the LED lights remain on for 2 seconds after the puff.
    - 3 Lights Battery charge level is between 100% and 70%
    - 2 Lights Battery charge level is between 30% and 70%
    - 1 Light Battery charge level is below 30%

Nevoks Feelin Pod 16.gif

Protections:
    - 10s Cut-Off protection
    - Short circuit protection
    - Overload protection
    - Over discharge protection
    - Overtemperature protection
    - High Voltage Protection
    - Low Voltage Protection

* USB Type-C charging with a charge rate of 1.5A supports pass-through and allows the 1000mAh battery to charge in about 50 minutes.

Nevoks Feelin Pod 17.jpg

Vaping test and final considerations.

I like Feelin 22W Pod System, small and very malleable as well as pleasant to the touch with the TPE coating.
    Feelin has the adjustable airflow that does its job well, the automatic Puff works just as well as the classic activation (Fire Button), lately some Pod devices I have tried only had the Fire button. The Fire Button in the Feelin is slightly recessed and quite protected, it will hardly activate in your pocket or bag if you forget to turn off the device.

- SPL-10 Mesh Coil 0.6Ω Range 18-25W:

- SPL-10 Mesh Coil 1.0Ω Range 10-13W

With the 0.6Ω Coil (3rd Step 22 W) the Puff is logically freer, while it is narrower with the 1.0Ω Coil (2nd Step 11.5 W.) even if not very tight. The pull is fluid and very smooth with a great flavor for both Coils, Hit in the average, the battery life with the 1.0Ω coil is quite high.
    The cartridge is firmly in place and always offers an optimal display of the liquid inside it and this is important and practical, the coils seem to offer excellent durability, I have lost count of how many ml I have vaped with the 0.6Ω coil, but they are many !

The indications of the LED lights are clearly visible both as regards the power step chosen and as regards the charge of the remaining battery. The 1,000mAh battery offers a good duration and allows it to be recharged in a short time thanks to the Type-C charging socket.

During the test I had no losses or problems of any kind, Feelin in my opinion is suitable for new vapers for all the reasons I have explored, so I recommend it.

Nevoks is keen to know your tastes, if you want you can participate in this nice survey:
    Nevoks Fams

Thanks again to Ivy from Nevoks for providing me with the Review Kit.
    https://www.nevoks.com/products/nevoks-feelin-pod-kit/

Nevoks Feelin Pod 18.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread