**NEW** 510 Mega Batteries in Stock! 280 Mah! Genuine joyetech!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andtyler2

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2009
Chicago, IL
My take on the 510 manual mega's (after about 2 weeks of regular use) is: They're great. They definitely last longer than the standard titan batteries. If I have 2 or 3 charged up when I leave the house, I don't really need to bring a charger with me. I'm glad I decided to go ahead and check them out because I was getting sick of charging up/switching out batteries all day. Drawbacks? They cost a lot. They're also huge--if you care about such things. But a 510 with mega attached is still a bit shorter than an 801. If battery life is your biggest beef with the 510, I'd definitely give these monsters a try. Don't know how well they hold up with heavy use but I guess I'll be finding that out down the road.

Jaganic_Solitude

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2009
Washington, NJ, USA
www.blogtv.com
I'm currently await my first ever e cig, which is the Joye 510 series and since my best friend/fellow vaper has the same model, he was kind enough to let me try it out. The vaping production was IMMENSE, and the throat hit was almost instant for me! I seriously cannot wait for mine to come home soon!

Turco Chips

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2009
Rowlett, TX (DFW area)
Hey Jason,

I ordered a usb PT and mega batt for my 510 on Thursday and I just got 'em in the mail.

Great communication, UBER-fast shipping.... you kick much ...!! Thanks!!! :thumbs:

speedy_delivery.jpg

mugatuHAPPY.gif
<----ME!

TC

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread