New 510 pcc

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaxx

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2009
Nashville, TN
I just received my new 510 pcc well this is a great product.I can carry with me 2 batts and 2 atomisers and 3 cartridges and it takes no place in my pocket.Top product i love this technology.

You'll love it even more once you drop it a few times and find that it still works. Mine has taken a beating and still works like a charm.

jaxx

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2009
Nashville, TN
do they work with manual batteries or only the automatic ones? last one i read about wouldnt fit the on button and the lid wouldn't close

There is actually a small cut out that gives the button plenty of room. No worries.

Attachments

• pcc.jpg
    pcc.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 22

Richie G

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2009
Lawn Guyland, NY
before i got my chuck the PCC is the only thing that helped me survive. I still carry it with me just incase.

That's exactly what I do with my PCC, Buddy. It's an insurance policy that sits in my backpack, wrapped in a paper towel and in a ziplock bag. I charge it once a week, otherwise I'd never even see it. =)

It's comforting to know that there is a complete PV in the pocket of the backpack, as you say, just in case.

jaxx

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2009
Nashville, TN

MsSki

ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2010
Fort Rucker Alabama
I just received my new 510 pcc well this is a great product.I can carry with me 2 batts and 2 atomisers and 3 cartridges and it takes no place in my pocket.Top product i love this technology.

Where did you get this from? Im interested in getting one. I have my PCC but it only charges one batt and holds 1 atty and 2 carts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread