New and confused!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yankgirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2013
New Jersey
Hi! Been using my smokeless image Volt for about a week now - I was a pack a day smoker for over 20 yrs. I bought a few eliquids forms a few places (mt. Baker, vixen vapor and pink spot) now I just have to stalk the mailman to deliver them! Anyway, I'm lucky enough to have a smokeless image store near by but want to venture out on the other brands. I have a few questions though.

First, do I have to use only the SI cartridges? Or are other companies compatible. Also can I use the SI cartridges on other batteries?

also what other brands do you recommend? I need easy- all this stuff is very overwhelming! I'm planning on checking out the vapefest that is in NY next month for a little help

i do like the things that I can see the liquid so I know when I need a refill - do they make them for the volt?

sorry for all the babble!

thanks!

kat

Thucydides

Force of Nature
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2012
Washington, DC
Any KR808D (AKA 808) equipment will do. Check out the K808D forum for vendor information and discussions on what tends to work and what doesn't tend to work. Here's a link: KR808D-1

Beware: Ignore the njoy threads. There's a moderator how believes that the NJOY King and NJOY Pro are KR808D models; The NJOY King is a custom disposable that does not align with the NJOY Pro (RN4081) or the KR808D, and the NJOY Pro is an RN4081.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread